• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Does the German privacy law apply to this Forum ?

DeletedUser111359

That message tells you the system recieved it. You do not know if something will be done with it. You trust it will, but yet you keep seeing that person insulting other players day after day and you keep getting mesages from him.

Now how would that look to you?

It would look about the same as if there was someone constantly on the forums trolling people, yet the mods never seem to do anything about you either.

DeletedUser653

So INNO cannot say what they are doing to the person reported but they could confirm back to you the following then

" thankyou for your report we are taking actions"
no details of who or what but at least we are then aware that all our reports are not being ffilled in that round filling bin in the corner of the room. We do not what personal information just that there is somethign being done about what we reported or that theres nothing being done.

If i report Agent for trolling in this forum how will i know if mods agree hes trolling or not, i could be reporting this every day for a year and still would have no idea. If Agent sends me threats to kill me and says he knows where I live, I can report him, but i will still have no idea if mods ignore the report or do something.

Agent327

Overlord
If i report Agent for trolling in this forum how will i know if mods agree hes trolling or not, i could be reporting this every day for a year and still would have no idea.

You could ask me and I would tell you :P

If Agent sends me threats to kill me and says he knows where I live, I can report him, but i will still have no idea if mods ignore the report or do something.

Exactly my point.

Well, I see nothing has changed - the forum is still going down the toilet - and still nothing gets done about those that thrive on harassment - aggressive pressure or intimidation - harassment can be done without being insulting or cursing. It's what these people live for.