• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Does THe Blue Galaxy...

DeletedUser96901

What's crows nest?:o:rolleyes::lol:
a building if you have 15 you will get 192 FP on average a day
and with your level 91 Blue Galaxy you get additional 134 FP on average
plus goods and diamonds

so a level 91 Blue Gaxay is like a level 134 Cape combined with a level 134 Star Gazer of the next era (to get goods of your era ;))

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
How can it double a cart with the 4% attack boost? Will it give you 8% attack boost for a period of time? No it will not, so not all carts will recieve a double up boost with a Blue Galaxy

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
The attack bonus is not a collected resource, so it's fairly obvious that an attack bonus is not doubled by the blue galaxy.

DeletedUser118370

I was only asking about resources not about the attack bonus, Thanks Hawknz and others for your input. Cheers

I've been putting off building BG mainly because I can't be bothered to collect things in a certain order.

Does anyone know how it works using the 5 diamond auto-collection? Would it prioritise certain buildings or is it pot luck?