• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Does THe Blue Galaxy...

Galladhorn

Monarch

....Chances for doubling output of any Event building; Palaces, Ships, Zen Tower, Black Tower, Collosues etc. Can be quite substancial for such buildings.

my level7 one i was lucky for it to pay out on one sledge builder let alone 2,it would have been very low on the list for GBs to get to level80,i have plenty of prints to build it again later if i wanted

DeletedUser116822

Very happy with it. level 50 and averaging 40 fps a day. says 53% chance of double collection but seems like more.

Galladhorn

Monarch
its all completly boring,they should make more land available then

Have you used all expansions available?

Within quite long time periods they do make more expansions available,
– I´m guessing making that choise by monitoring how many players that have reached the point where all epansions are used.

How on earth did you ever reach Mars? Your game knowledge is terrible.

old school as i call it,with probably less fp income than others,2nd person on the world and only a tiny tad behind no1 in mars you dont need all this GB crap to progress,,,the problem with rugnir its dead people dont move fast enough up tech tree,could be 2years it will be ok,maybe