• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Doctor severely injured - he needs a doctor!

DeletedUser

I was lacking happiness, so I checked up on the numbers to see which building would give me the most for my money. Then I stumbled over this:

Market Place
Early Middle Age
Costs: 4900 coins, 18200 supplies
Provided Happiness: 450
Space needed: 3x3
Happiness per square: 50,0

Doctor
High Middle Age
Costs: 7000 coins, 22000 supplies
Provided Happiness: 430
Space needed: 3x3
Happiness per square: 47,8

So to sum it up, there's not a single argument in any of the criteria I listed above that would convince anyone in his right mind to construct a Doctor building. Please re-balance.

Sorry for not using the template, but that wouldn't really make sense here. And I posted in this section because I think it qualifies as a bug (Definition: Something not working as intended - and I'm sure the Devs did not intend this.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe agreed - this is wrong - but probably not really a bug... will discuss what to do...

DeletedUser17

I will pass this to the game designer. *This will be fixed in the near future.

DeletedUser

Hey Checkered, any more news on the matter? Unsure if its the near future yet, but it has been almost a month..

I am close to unlocking the doctor but unsure wether I should build it yet for the quest.. if I were to build it and you rescale its stats I'm assuming already built doctors would also reflect the change?

Not that expensive so might have to just build and sell.. but still, wouldn't mind getting an update. Thanks! :)

DeletedUser1081

i'm in Brisgard, but apparently in the new update they have nerfed the marketplace. oh well ...

DeletedUser

really?? although balance wise this makes a lot of sense isn't it unfair for people who've spent resources building them....

if i had known this i would have maybe stuck with building inns to save some tools... pretty lame

DeletedUser

I'm on all 3 worlds. Marketplace is now 430 happiness, while doctors are 470 happiness as of 0.10.0.

DeletedUser

ah ok, so not much of a nerf and doctors go up 40. im satisfied :p

DeletedUser

I would just like to say: which makes you happier, going to a doctor office or going to the store? (and, doctors offices costs a lot more to make)