• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do you L❤VE to Fight in GvG?!! We need YOU!!

Hello Fighters! REVOLVER guild is looking for GvG fighters because we still love the thrill of real time battles! We are currently #3 & have been #2 in Brisgard! We require level 1 in GE & ask for assistance in GBG also, but even if you're new to fighting & enjoy it, we are happy to train active warriors!
Please contact me, QueenLynett (Founder/Leader) or Bonaventura (Recruiter/Hostess) in REVOLVER aka REVolution (we change names sometimes!)
We look forward to having you join us in combat!

Shad23

Emperor
i love GVG but i only realy play on L... and unfortunately i realy don't feel like starting a new world

UPDATE!! REVOLVER/REVolution is now #2 in Brisgard!!
We are almost level 62 & receive 7 FPs a day. In GE we are #1 or 2 & we compete in Diamond & Platinum Leagues in GBG! Our members are awesome at helping in every way, with a 1.9 Club, Arc & OBs leveling, & nice deals on goods, plus we have a guild Hot Tub!
Join the Best in Brisgard!!
Contact QueenLynett

Ev4ma

Captain
Hello Fighters! REVOLVER guild is looking for GvG fighters because we still love the thrill of real time battles! We are currently #3 & have been #2 in Brisgard! We require level 1 in GE & ask for assistance in GBG also, but even if you're new to fighting & enjoy it, we are happy to train active warriors!
Please contact me, QueenLynett (Founder/Leader) or Bonaventura (Recruiter/Hostess) in REVOLVER aka REVolution (we change names sometimes!)
Darn it why couldna you be in mount killmore I need to join a decent gvg guild

craftyclive

Private
Hello there i am a belt player in dinegu with 49000 batitles won but for years I have asked for players who use mobiles to play gvg which came before ge and gbg but still not possible from a mobile. Don't know why all I am told is inno have no plans to do this so if we ever get this facility i will apply to your guildi do have a pretty inactive account in Brisgard which could be brought up to speed likewise fighters wanted in our guild in dine gu

craftyclive

Private
Hello there i am a belt player in dinegu with 49000 batitles won but for years I have asked for players who use mobiles to play gvg which came before ge and gbg but still not possible from a mobile. Don't know why all I am told is inno have no plans to do this so if we ever get this facility i will apply to your guildi do have a pretty inactive account in Brisgard which could be brought up to speed likewise fighters wanted in our guild in dine gu
I just want to get involved in gvg and myself and other mobile users are penalised in pvp by not being able to have this sam pvp was won last week by a player with over 22000 battles won that's a lot of ge gbg and hood fighting which is all I can do from my mobile

Hey BRISGARD!! The Guild REVOLVER is still looking for a few good GvG players! We've been #1 in GvG ranks 25+ times! Join a Fun, Helpful guild where you can enjoy fighting in real time battles with other guilds! Contact me; Queen Lynette