• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do you have what it takes to join the #1 guild in Arvahall?

DeletedUser653

We would like to hear from you if:
- you play FoE for hours every day
- your city looks like a weapons arsenal with a high Traz and attack GBs
- you want to fight with a professional crew on the GvG maps (we fight multiple times a day against some of the
biggest and baddest guilds in Arvahall)
- you kill it in Guild Expedition every week
- you are willing to contribute goods every week to the guild Treasury (100% of AF members support their guild
this way)
- you enjoy socializing and hanging out with our friendly GvG crew

What can we offer?
- Fame
- Fortune
- Huge guild benefits - 5 FPs/day, 24% troop healing, etc. etc.
- Unique development programs for lower era players
- GB-boosting programs accessible to all members

If you are interested, please send a brief summary of your past guilds, your fighting ability including normal fighting times and say why we should give you one of the invites to the #1 guild in Arvahall, we look forward to you joining us.

Devtgirl, Dn4lor and VFRMark Joint Founders of Alchemists of Fire

DeletedUser109749

I like the guilds Like this, those who are ready to dedicate for their TEAM,I wish i could have more time than i would have joined all these guild from different worlds, but you guys are having some bad fight these days as per my knowledge on the GvG Maps

DeletedUser653

Getting mails so some players are interested. keep them coming and I am replying to every mail, even the one from the bronze age player asking if they can join !!

DeletedUser653

We have 5 vacancies still open to the right player, Fight against the hardest guilds in Arvahall and still be smiling at the end.

Mail Devtgirl, Dn4lor and VFRMark (Joint Founders of Alchemists of Fire) if your interested.

DeletedUser653

Come on players - we have vacancies for good players just give us a mail. 5fp now, 6fp in 2 weeks plus the troop build benefits. A good guild and very active, want to join us please mail VFRMark in EN1 ARvahall

DeletedUser653

This must be working as we are getting players asking us every week if they can join.
Please remember we are a fighting guild and we expect all players to be able to fight and join in the guild chat, which does goes on 24/7 as we have players from all around the word. Your game age is less important then your activity and fighting GB's, we have very good players from LMA up and fight in all ages from LMA to AA.
Rita who above asked to join us is now a great member of the team, if you want to join her please mail Alchemists of Fire

Devtgirl, Dn4lor and VFRMark

DeletedUser653

AOF are killing these days, well done guys
Many thanks, its all good team work and that everyone helps everyone out. We also have a massive Traz/ARC support program running which really helps players fight the number of fights we have to do daily, some days we have done over 500 fights at reset.

If anyones interested in joining the #1 guild in Arvahall drop a PM to imayam, Devtgirl or VFRMark

DeletedUser653

Soldatos, you have answered your requested for an invite yourself! 8-)

Players who do join will get in return 6 fp a day from their HQ, many many thousands of FP's from our GB support team. A well used chat system and message process, all your need for fair trades will be met. We are looking for IND to AA age players but we do make exceptions for very active players.

DeletedUser109749

imayam knows me (she must have remembered me as i am from J world),once i will be active completely in A world, i will join you

DeletedUser653

bump after 3 years at #1 and over 1000 days there. GFE making it harder but we never give up and come back fighting. Still have places for fighters :)

DeletedUser653

Update: Alchemists of Fire merged with Marauders and renamed the guild RESOLUTE.

1041 days at #1 and it finally took 3 guilds from the top 5 to merge before we got knocked from the top of GvG. Long hard slog back to number one but Resolute will get there

DeletedUser

you play FoE for hours every day
Yes nearly everyday
- your city looks like a weapons arsenal with a high Traz and attack GBs
my main does
ou want to fight with a professional crew on the GvG maps (we fight multiple times a day against some of the
biggest and baddest guilds in Arvahall)
i love GvG
- you kill it in Guild Expedition every week
on my main
- you are willing to contribute goods every week to the guild Treasury (100% of AF members support their guild
this way)
YES I LOVE DONATING
- you enjoy socializing and hanging out with our friendly GvG crew
I am allies with the GvG stars with MK and we chat all day so Maybe