• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do you have 6000 - 15000 points read this

DeletedUser

We are 61 members strong at the time of message. Around 30 of witch are between 6 - 15000 points. So good trading for u, if u are in that range. 19 spots to fill . Contact me for an invite.
Have a great day....
Fredjj6701

DeletedUser7719

Why between 6K-15K? Why not just 6K+? (Not hating on your guild; I'm just curious)

DeletedUser7099

Why between 6K-15K? Why not just 6K+? (Not hating on your guild; I'm just curious)

that's how they roll, if you got too much points you get a kick in the...foot...(and gets throw you out of the guild). Or maybe the leader just don't want any members to beat his score :P

DeletedUser

NO we would not kick anyone for having to many points or would we not accept anyone with more than 15k points . It is an personal preferance. I want to rise to the top as a group. Also most of our 62 members are in or around that point level. It would be to everones advantage to be trading the same type of goods and talking about the same parts of the game, as they come up. Secondly, the founder is 10th down in rank. The guild is very laid back and helpfull. I would be nice to have a couple of maxed out players to give their unused FP out to GB construction, But if you had ever tried to recruit top rank player to a rising guild you would know how big a waste of time that is.
Have a great day
Fred

DeletedUser7719

K, yea, it's the same reason of all point requiremnts. lol, I am not thinking today :p
Best of luck to your guild! :)