• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do we have to count evrything or is it going to be less hidden by Inno

stevejohnson

Private
my most recent complaint, in my Traz when I collect a number drifts into the air and is frankly meaningless, I have joined a new guild this week and altered my production of troops, rogues and armoured infantry
so i just collected +10 rogues and +14 armoured infantry, I have my totals written down so i know i am not wrong
my Traz should be producing 27 troops, so why is all this hidden all the time, how many troops does Inno really owe me -hundreds?

DeletedUser99588

Did you check your troop inventory total to see if it increased by the correct amount? If your not receiving the correct amount then it should be reported as a bug.

stevejohnson

Private
I have reported it , I reported being short changed on axes in my viking settlement, received a bullcrap reply to that, also reported getting promethium in continent map and it is not shown until I get an artic harbour, it is time everything was shown clearly

Emberguard

Legend
Did you refresh the page and try clearing the cache if you're on desktop?

There are sometimes visual errors on the users end even if the servers contain the correct amounts. So assuming you're right about the amounts being wrong it could potentially be a visual error

how does that help answer his question , i don't think world he plays on changes somthing in the equation here
It helps in as much as if we can look at his city we can see if he has any buildings that'd effect the output he hasn't mentioned. But aside from that, yeah doesn't really change anything.

Agent327

Overlord
how does that help answer his question , i don't think world he plays on changes somthing in the equation here

That equation can not be answered by any of us anyhow based on this. It is either a bug, or he is overlooking something. To see he is over;looking something, all you can do is look at his city. Wouldn't be the first to have a drummer school and do not think of that as a unit.

stevejohnson

Private
That equation can not be answered by any of us anyhow based on this. It is either a bug, or he is overlooking something. To see he is over;looking something, all you can do is look at his city. Wouldn't be the first to have a drummer school and do not think of that as a unit.
support were very helpful I actually had a champions retreat I couldn't see very well,hidde by a CoA. but it would have been much easier if I had had a list of the troops I had been given, I could have figure out the CR for myself

Agent327

Overlord
support were very helpful I actually had a champions retreat I couldn't see very well,hidde by a CoA. but it would have been much easier if I had had a list of the troops I had been given, I could have figure out the CR for myself

You could have seen it if you had looked at the attached units of your era as well, but it is alway good to complain if you do not really understand the game.