• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do quest armies up-era if you do?

DeletedUser117959

Hiya,

Got different answers to this question from in-game gurus so may I please indulge myself on the vast knowledge on this forum.

If you get an event quest to defeat an army, open the quest but don't complete the battle, then up-era and re-open it will the opponent army have up-era too?

I want to say no it will be the same opponents than when you first opened the quest, but I can't be certain.

This is true for GE and GbG so only ever age up after they have started :)

DeletedUser117959

A guildie reported back to me after testing exactly this scenario and tells me that if a quest is on-going when you up era it remains the same. I double-checked and yes he did test this example and the opponent army was the same as before up era. What circumstances can there be when "in event quest and daily challenge they go up" but another tests that and finds the opposite?

Emberguard

Legend
A guildie reported back to me after testing exactly this scenario and tells me that if a quest is on-going when you up era it remains the same. I double-checked and yes he did test this example and the opponent army was the same as before up era. What circumstances can there be when "in event quest and daily challenge they go up" but another tests that and finds the opposite?
Possible it's changed since I last checked then. I'll have to get round to testing that some time. I've only ever known it to go up to your current age for Daily Challenge or Event Quest.

GE and GBG I know remain the age you were when the seasons started.

DeletedUser117959

Another report has come through. This time the opponent troops were definitely changed to match the new era. Test Ament was indeed correct again :) Many thanks indeed to everyone for your feedback and investigations.