• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DO NOT SUGGEST Add auto collection to 1 hour houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4800

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes

Reason: Well in CA gambriel roof house acts like a bot playing the game for you. In fact the large majority of the top players (my estimate is 95%+) use the gambriel roof house, because you only need to collect once per 24 hours and you get pretty much the same coins as collecting 7 times from 1 hour house.

Now I'm a competitive person and I want to up the people building the 24 hour house, so I suggest the 1 hour houses be automated and collect 24 times per day, each day.

Details: 1 hour houses would auto collect the coins and to keep it "balanced" you should log in once per 24 hours and click a button to reset them, else they would stop auto collecting until they are not reset. This will make the 1 hour houses useful again and in competition with GRH and I think having that reset in 24 hours makes it all great.

Balance: Yeah, this will help balance the game by making the 1 hour houses useful against and able to compete against the gambriel roof house. Just to be fair as well, since I'm so nice, people should have to click one button in 24 hours to reset them.

Abuse Prevention: Perfectly great.

Summary: Make one hour houses useful and balanced again !!!!

DeletedUser

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes

Reason: Well in CA gambriel roof house acts like a bot playing the game for you. In fact the large majority of the top players (my estimate is 95%+) use the gambriel roof house, because you only need to collect once per 24 hours and you get pretty much the same coins as collecting 7 times from 1 hour house.

Now I'm a competitive person and I want to up the people building the 24 hour house, so I suggest the 1 hour houses be automated and collect 24 times per day, each day.

Details: 1 hour houses would auto collect the coins and to keep it "balanced" you should log in once per 24 hours and click a button to reset them, else they would stop auto collecting until they are not reset. This will make the 1 hour houses useful again and in competition with GRH and I think having that reset in 24 hours makes it all great.

Balance: Yeah, this will help balance the game by making the 1 hour houses useful against and able to compete against the gambriel roof house. Just to be fair as well, since I'm so nice, people should have to click one button in 24 hours to reset them.

Abuse Prevention: Perfectly great.

Summary: Make one hour houses useful and balanced again !!!!

That would make the arcade houses even better than grh, and still require you to collect only once a day. This is just plain trolling tbh and shouldn't be allowed on these forums : (

DeletedUser

competitive in this game means you have to be online very much.
so after the 7th hour anything you get is profit?
I dont see a problem here.

DeletedUser2029

it is absolutely crucial in this game for a player to be online when collecting (the ability to plunder as a most important consequence). automated collecting disables that ability, that's why NOT.

DeletedUser

Completely against the spirit of the game. Has the OP even unlocked Gambrel Roof Houses; if not, then I see this as a case of jealousy and impatience.

If you want to collect once a day then wait to complete the CA researches and unlock the Gambrel Roof House (since it is not a diamond building and available to everyone). If you want to build 1-hour houses then you choose to be online every hour to collect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My personal view:
Unfortunately for you, 1-hour houses are no 24-hour houses. You need to be online to collect them. Just as you need to be online every 4 hour for 4-hour houses, and every 8 hours for 8-hour houses.

Then, from the Please read before posting-thread (click) at the top of this section:

Make It Easy

Dont put up ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

DeletedUser

He wasn't making a serious suggestion. He was just upset that everyone disagreed with him in his "Gambrel Roof Houses are overpowered" thread.

DeletedUser

He wasn't making a serious suggestion. He was just upset that everyone disagreed with him in his "Gambrel Roof Houses are overpowered" thread.

If that is so, this thread will be locked (risks it anyway because of the "making it easier" part).
I did notice he is upset, but it could've been a legit suggestion after all ;)

DeletedUser1094

Thanks for you proposal... But it's a -1 from me too.

When reaching the end of the Colonial-age, everybody can build the Gambrel Roof Houses. It's like a reward for having struggled through the HMA,LMA & CA with an almost constant lack of coins. (that's how I see it, anyway) ...and there just might be some logic in the GRHs when we reach the Industrial-age?

I too would like to have easier access to the coins... we all would. But it is a part of the game-play...to struggle. And as Pendragon rightfully wrote... the idea would make the game easier. But then, this is still a game in Beta-state... collection amounts and timings are subjects, that could be changed in the future, if the developers finds the balances slipping to one side or the other.

This is a highly debated subject elsewhere... and I'm not letting this become another one.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.