• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: dissapearing of battles from rank

Ceban

Brigadier-General
after update almost all players lost thousands of battles but some didnt lose none or almost none, can we get some explanation wich battle got removed???

DeletedUser12400

after update almost all players lost thousands of battles but some didnt lose none or almost none, can we get some explanation wich battle got removed???
This is a known bug, many players across all worlds are experiencing the same issue.
After update my battle count has gone from 20K to 12K. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. ;):rolleyes:

battles.jpg

DeletedUser112017

According to numbers reduced and who lost them, one would assume game deleted battles that were actually lost.

DeletedUser96901

According to numbers reduced and who lost them, one would assume game deleted battles that were actually lost.
so the won battles amount goes down by removing the lost battles :rolleyes:

DeletedUser112017

so the won battles amount goes down by removing the lost battles :rolleyes:
Maybe they were calculated wrongly as won battles.

I have no idea why some people lost those numbers, just stated first thing that came on my mind, when I saw who lost those numbers and by what amount.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
you can like me or dislike me neoth but you can trust me this, i didnt lost 9k battles in my whole FoE career, first thing wich crossed my mind is that they removed champions battles cause ploddie lost the most battles but i also didnt do 9k battles against champs for sure and you done battle against champs for sure but didnt lose any, in comparation to most top players in rank my lose is low but i didnt get any logic except that they deleted all battles before certain date cause except you i am the youngest by playing career from top 10 on EN5 and i lost less than anyone else from top 10 except you. Maybe i am wrong but that is only possible logic wich i see.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112017

Well, could be. I have no idea, and I have no idea why no one from Inno team took a look at this.

I do know they were messing with number of fights:

• The general ranking and guild overview were not showing concise number of victories, as the Guild window was missing both quest battles and exploration site battles.
But that means guild windows should see increased number of fights and that's it.

DeletedUser112017

As this now has “confirmed” tag, I guess they are aware.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i saw it like 9 hours ago, it turned normal today around noon, still curious wich battles dissapeared just for record, was it from certain date back or?