• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Display Mot/Pol done in guild Weekly

DeletedUser

Proposal:
In guild window, there should be a tab that counts the motivation/polishes you done in guild(only the ones that you done to guild members) last 7 days. Only visible to guildies.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I did some search, I couldnt find something similar even if it exists

Reason:
Lots of things. In all games I played if you are friend or guildie you see peoples online status and their activity. This option wil lgive us to see others activity, and how usefull for guild, to eliminate inactive nonplaying players from 80 people.

Details:
no need its very clear.

Visual Aids:
I dont think any screny necessary, just a simple tab added, writes the number of mot/pols you done to your guildes last 7 x 24 hours.

Balance:
no effect

Abuse Prevention:
I dont see any abuse here

Summary:
nothing more to add above.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
In guild window, there should be a tab that counts the motivation/polishes you done in guild(only the ones that you done to guild members) last 7 days. Only visible to guildies.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I did some search, I couldnt find something similar even if it exists

Reason:
Lots of things. In all games I played if you are friend or guildie you see peoples online status and their activity. This option wil lgive us to see others activity, and how usefull for guild, to eliminate inactive nonplaying players from 80 people.

Details:
no need its very clear.

Visual Aids:
I dont think any screny necessary, just a simple tab added, writes the number of mot/pols you done to your guildes last 7 x 24 hours.

Balance:
no effect

Abuse Prevention:
I dont see any abuse here

Summary:
nothing more to add above.

+1/2

Whilst I do like this idea it is open to cause some guild leaders to abuse their guild members. Some guild enforce polish/motivation daily and kick anyone who doean't do this daily. I think that this could make the game into a chore and grind some players down to the point that they no longer enjoy playing. I have had many a player come to my guild from other for this very reason. Players do need to unwind occationally and take a weekend away from time to time. Polish/motivate benefits should be appreciated when the are granted and not taken for granted.
The benfits of this are however that some players never do this at all and never support anyone in a guild which although i believe players can take a break from time to time not helping guild mates ever is wrong.
I hope that I have explained myself as to why I gave you a 1/2 point as i can see the good and bad side of this proposal.
~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

Some guild enforce polish/motivation daily and kick anyone who doean't do this daily.

I agree that something like that would really annoy me. But there are guilds that already do have rules like that, and as long as they're not being discriminating, a guild should be able to set and enforce whatever rules they like. If someone disagrees with the rules a guild has set, they should find another guild to be a part of. I don't believe that someone should be able to agree with a guild's rules, then think that they just won't follow them because it is difficult to enforce.

I definitely agree that this feature, were it to be implemented, would have many guilds saying players need to have a minimum of X in this tab to stay a member. But i also think that those types of guilds would attract the type of player that is fine with that, and players that weren't would go elsewhere.

In the end, I will always agree with having more information available to people, and it should be up to the players what they do with it from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree that something like that would really annoy me. But there are guilds that already do have rules like that, and as long as they're not being discriminating, a guild should be able to set and enforce whatever rules they like. If someone disagrees with the rules a guild has set, they should find another guild to be a part of. I don't believe that someone should be able to agree with a guild's rules, then think that they just won't follow them because it is difficult to enforce.

I definitely agree that this feature, we're it to be implemented, would have many guilds saying players need to have a minimum of X in this tab to stay a member. But i also think that those types of guilds would attract the type of player that is fine with that, and players that weren't would go elsewhere.

In the end, I will always agree with having more information available to people, and it should be up to the players what they do with it from there.

I see your point and I can agree with that more information is worth having especially if it saves time. Personally I am more relaxed about such things in my guild 'The Fair Traders' as i understand that some players have real lives to attend to. I suppose that is what drives some guilds to the top in terms of ranking though as i have stated in the past on these forums;
Those who do everything and do it better than everyone else will see the rewards.
~ddrd1981