• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Display Guild Members Current Online Status

DeletedUser109378

I think it would be good if we could see which other guild members are online at any given time.

Either by highlighting any players that have been active in the past hour in the Guild members list or having a sidebar in guild chat with a list of players that are currently online.

I think it would increase the feeling of being in a group compared to what we have now.

DeletedUser109378

and your sarky comment does what to increase team spirit exactly? Is this how you encourage players to come up with ideas? Maybe the search system isnt that great and maybe just say already suggested and move on.

DeletedUser96901

Is this how you encourage players to come up with ideas?
actually my goal is to encourage players to use the search function :lol:

Maybe the search system isnt that great
maybe you used the wrong words :lol:

and your sarky comment does what to increase team spirit exactly?
your idea was to increase team spirit
not mine :lol:

my idea would be:
before players could create threads they must have used the search function 10 times :blush:

DeletedUser109378

Apart from an possessing industrial strength sarcasm you are obviously a fan of getting the last word. I wonder how many more endearing qualities you possess?

Its interesting that you mention what you want however I am not interested in what you want. This thread is all about me me me & what I want. Should you wish to start your own thread please go ahead. But be careful, there are some unpleasant types in here that will take any opportunity to exercise their smug muscles given half a chance.

DeletedUser96901

This thread is all about me me me & what I want
true. about you
you need your own thread to discuss your idea because it is so different to the 10 (or more) times it already was suggested

or else you would go to the other thread and support it there
or if that thread I posted is not good exactly what you want you could go to one of the other 9 (or more) and support one who is more fitting to you

and now we can talk more about the real topic of this thread: you :lol:

I am not interested in what you want
and not interested in the same idea of someone else who posted it earlier :lol:

ou are obviously a fan of getting the last word.
actually I am a fan of the guy who will mark this thread as "already suggested" :lol:

I will let him make the last word ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109378

I hate to be critical about these things but your last post lacked any humour and it didnt raise any new points. Basically a bit dull and repetitive. I am a bit put out by your lack of effort and only hope you will try harder next time. Don't forget, you are the champion for sarky, unhelpful people out there so don't let the side down.

DeletedUser109385

I hate to be critical about these things but your last post lacked any humour and it didnt raise any new points. Basically a bit dull and repetitive. I am a bit put out by your lack of effort and only hope you will try harder next time. Don't forget, you are the champion for sarky, unhelpful people out there so don't let the side down.
Agreed with you mate, Test Ament's replies are sarky and full of nonsense(kind of), I don't know why he keeps on using laughing faces, I don't find anything funny about his replies.

DeletedUser109378

Fine by me Cardena.
If privacy is an issue then it could be a feature that players can choose to turn off. That way those players that like to hide in a guild and never really take part in anything can carry on ghosting.
Alternatively make it a feature that a whole guild has turned on or off. On for those guilds that are a bit more social off for those that prefer the company of ghosts.

DeletedUser12400

Fine by me Cardena.
If privacy is an issue then it could be a feature that players can choose to turn off. That way those players that like to hide in a guild and never really take part in anything can carry on ghosting.
Alternatively make it a feature that a whole guild has turned on or off. On for those guilds that are a bit more social off for those that prefer the company of ghosts.
I'm against this idea because players from opponent guild or their friends and allies will join to see who's online and at what times and then decide when it's the best to attack in GvG.

DeletedUser109378

If your guild was worried about that sort of thing then they could simply turn the option off.

DeletedUser12400

If founders are able to turn off for whole guild then i don't mind.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm against this idea because players from opponent guild or their friends and allies will join to see who's online and at what times and then decide when it's the best to attack in GvG.
If one takes that to its logical extreme, then players should never give any sign of being online by interacting with anyone in the rest of the guild in case there might be spies watching... (e.g. when someone aids you, you can tell he's online :P)

DeletedUser7719

As mentioned before, this idea has already been suggested. Marking and moving accordingly.

DeletedUser106696

Have you come across guild chat? Try a simple "hello, anybody home" before requesting a programming solution ;)
That way those members who actually want to chat can do so - if I just want to log on quickly to collect I wouldn't necessarily want to get stuck in conversations or considered being rude by not engaging in a conversation despite showing as online.