• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.90

DeletedUser

I'm out of this game, gotta life to live outside of my house. And brilliant too i'll have more money in my pocket as well leaving this game :)
So maybe i should thank everyone for opening my eyes, that it is just a game, the real achievements are what we achieve in our life time in the REAL world.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Bye.

DeletedUser

I'm out of this game, gotta life to live outside of my house. And brilliant too i'll have more money in my pocket as well leaving this game :)
So maybe i should thank everyone for opening my eyes, that it is just a game, the real achievements are what we achieve in our life time in the REAL world.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)
Bye!
So what are you edicied???? Your not a human being.......... what are you?

edicied has insulted me again!!!!!!!!!!! TYPICAL LAZY HUMAN BEING and PATHETIC
I'm an alien and I'll shoot laser beams from my alien eyes at you.

DeletedUser13225

Bye!

I'm an alien and I'll shoot laser beams from my alien eyes at you.

For expressing my concern for a game i have enjoyed playing and spent a hell of a lot of money since 2012.... erm take a look at yourself edicied! I will not bite to a silly individual (As i don't know what you are) hiding behind a computer!

DeletedUser

For expressing my concern for a game i have enjoyed playing and spent a hell of a lot of money since 2012.... erm take a look at yourself edicied! I will not bite to a silly individual (As i don't know what you are) hiding behind a computer!
You may not have noticed, but OVERTYPE, you, me, and edicied all started in 2012

DeletedUser6065

You may not have noticed, but OVERTYPE, you, me, and edicied all started in 2012
I am not a part of this discussion, but I am also not above self-aggrandizement. I too have been here since 2012. And, If PFCjay does in fact leave, we're gonna have ta change the secret handshake.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser

That your playing since 2012 doesn't make you uniquely qualified to express your opinions.

DeletedUser13225

Well you may have misunderstood what i was saying, i'm not saying that because i have played the game since 2012 that i should be listened to...... just expressing that i have played the game since 2012 and have enjoyed it 90% of the time sadly until now.

Well you may have misunderstood what i was saying, i'm not saying that because i have played the game since 2012 that i should be listened to...... just expressing that i have played the game since 2012 and have enjoyed it 90% of the time sadly until now.

and as you can see from the amount of messages i place, i am the sort of person who will only speak up if i feel some sort of injustice and yeah i am a little upset that i have invested quite a lot of time and money into my FoE game only for the game to change where i simple cannot enjoy playing it any more!!! Maybe Innogames can take my city back and give me a refund ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beside that you also said that people are talking crap when actually they are right..

Vesiger

Monarch
The funny thing is that the people who turn up furiously threatening to leave are always the ones who have spent a lot of money on diamonds; I haven't spent any money on this game in the last year (couldn't if I wanted to) and very few diamonds, and I've been enjoying it...

DeletedUser12313

To be honest I have no idea why people even debate these issues. Anybody who has played the game for any length of time and who has been on the forum knows the following:
1) The game is now crap!
2) GVG is all but unplayable on any type of laptop
3) The graphics are over-developed for the platform
4) Inno is incapable of dealing with these matters so instead adds ludicrous features.
5) The Harbour in Artic is an advancement stalling mechanism developed by cowboys bereft of talent and ideas. A useless nuisance.
6 Taverns are more tosh from idiots with no vision for how the game can be developed.
7) Developers designed GE it to maximise diamond profits: no other reason.
8) Inno has no respect for players. Points systems are changed, fighting value are changed regardless of past efforts of players.
9) Inno has no regard for anyone's comments. Never has done. The forum is a sop manipulated by mods, toadies, attention seekers, tangental nerds and inno hacks'.
10 Truth is anyone who has played this game for any length of time knows this and knows the game has lost its way. It has lost its charm and its key strengths and no amount of crap taverns, harbours etc changes that. Nor will the ludicrous, shallow, condescending responses from the moderators or other sad toadies to this mail change things either.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I see the FP clock has gone back to its original way of working... 9 FP on the bar, 40 minutes until the next FP, win a FP from a Friends Tavern, the bar now has 10 FP...spend one straight away and the counter is reset back to 59:59 and not 40:00

DeletedUser

I see the FP clock has gone back to its original way of working... 9 FP on the bar, 40 minutes until the next FP, win a FP from a Friends Tavern, the bar now has 10 FP...spend one straight away and the counter is reset back to 59:59 and not 40:00
I think this is a specific bug with this particular circumstance, beefy. It's on a fix list on beta.
Fixed an issue where if you receive a 10th Forge Point by sitting at Tavern who have a tablecloth, the Forge Point Bar's timer would reset to 60 minutes, instead of freezing at its current time.

DeletedUser98469

I have also played this game for over 5 years and played in many worlds, with O world being the last world I play in where I reached No1 player and miles above everyone else. I have now left the game in all worlds by having my account deleted, because the inno have ruin this game for so many top fighters by keep moving the goal post.
I have enjoyed playing this game over the years, and belived it was the best game ever, but last year inno went to far with changing the order of turn with the rogues and down grading railguns, then had to nerve to put up the cost of diamonds by 25%.
And yes inno never take notice what players have to say or their veiws, and only intrested in making more and more money from us all.
Action speaks loulder than words, so do what I have done and say goodbye to innogames and find another game to play like so many other great players I use to know have already done. Innogames are the losers here losing so much income from so many players who have stop buying Diamonds like my self, so now I will not be missed by innogames, and only by the 1000's of friends I got to know over the years.
As for GE, yes you can complete GE with out spending diamonds, but only if you are in the lower ages, and not if you are in AF, which is a impossible task.
Overtype is right about having to fight manule on certain maps and up against certain units in defence if you want to win and be over 20.000 fights above anyone else in your world, plus you must learn all about each unit and what benefits they has to offer and by using the battle field to your advantage.
Its been nice playing this game and meeting so many people, but I no longer enjoy this game after all the changes plus the bugs in the game are at their worse now and always crashing or locking up.
I wish you all the best, enjoy life and have fun..
Bye.