• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.90

DeletedUser98469

It is time all us fighters hit back at innogames, we put alot into this game costing mega diamonds building up our city defence and our attack boost,
only for innogames to move the goal post, and all our efforts put into this game becomes a waste of time, and why do we bother.
Don't leave the game, and don't buy diamonds, and change the way we have always play, and some of us are strong enough to cause chaos to this game, As from start of 2017 every neighbour will now get plunder, and Guilds hard work on the GvG maps will see their sectors lost at low cost.
Every player for them self, and team up with other strong fighters will change the way we have always played in the past.
Let see how many players will soon give up playing, and guilds wasting their time in GvG.
I am the founder of the 3rd highest guild on this server, and been playing for 6 years. watch whats happen to O world in 2017.
We have the most to lose giving up No1 ranking in that world, but it will be worth the effort to get innogames to take notice of players veiws in this game, plus we will have plenty of fun & enjoy our mission.
No more intrested in guild ranking, and being the No1 in GE, but to play this game in a whole new way, and it is only fair that the changes innogames makes should effect every one and not just the fighters in this game.
Maybe innogames will make changes to this game so it is fair to all, exsample ..why should it cost a guild 10.000 goods to take a sector for one guild, and for another guild 25 goods to take the same sector. Every sector should be set at the same cost for all .. say 100 of each type of goods, as this would make it fair to those guilds who have work so hard and put so much into their guild and this game.

DeletedUser16126

Update is a terrible disaster for people that are trying to progress from Future to artic future.
They will just be locked up in the techtree, because they don't have a strong unit anymore to defend theirselves to all the Artic people that just just want to plunder their artic goods.
With the new units which are really monsters, a full-power Railgun would give lower players at least a chance to give those plunderers some decent damage.

Cuthwolf

Captain
I think the FP bar change is great as have about 80 FPs coming available at about the same time. I believe there has been a big overreaction to the unit changes: I am in AF but was still using RGs and rogues for 90% + of battles - that can't be right.

DeletedUser16126

I think the FP bar change is great as have about 80 FPs coming available at about the same time. I believe there has been a big overreaction to the unit changes: I am in AF but was still using RGs and rogues for 90% + of battles - that can't be right.
And it is right that from your point of view that the higher players that ended the 3 Artric maps could do it without any loss, and that the runner ups that just entered Artic are hardly able to do battles, because they HAVE TO FIGHT WITH FUTURE UNITS because INNO decided only to disclose an artillery unit in part 4 of artic and also a decent heavy unit comes also rather late.. And just when finally a decent artillery alternative comes in place they degrade the former unit. This doesn't look fair at all!!!!!
If they would have liked to change it they already had months to do it.

DeletedUser109385

Well guess what? I WANT THE IRON AGE ARCHERS THAT USED TO HAVE RANGE OF 6 AND ATTACK OF 11 BACK TO THE GAME

DeletedUser13225

And it is right that from your point of view that the higher players that ended the 3 Artric maps could do it without any loss, and that the runner ups that just entered Artic are hardly able to do battles, because they HAVE TO FIGHT WITH FUTURE UNITS because INNO decided only to disclose an artillery unit in part 4 of artic and also a decent heavy unit comes also rather late.. And just when finally a decent artillery alternative comes in place they degrade the former unit. This doesn't look fair at all!!!!!
If they would have liked to change it they already had months to do it.

Well Done Jouchka, pointing out a very valid point for the game and players looking to progress through the ages....... Just hope they've got big wallets for all the DIAMONDS needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

what a joke, surely there could have been another way around this than make the RG useless.. i have only recently entered FE and just done the first level of GE, I am sitting here watching everything fire on them twice and gone through 10 RG's allready.
level 2 and 3 are going to be a mission.
I have played this game for years but have had a few breaks, GE is what brought me back and is the only thing that keeps me here, until now, if i can't get through GE without a ship load of diamonds it's gunna be game over, waisted enough cash allready

DeletedUser98451

Just finished off the arctic map, i used hover tanks all the way through and lost only a handful. the map is definitely the easiest in the game, probably to make up for the increased difficulty in GE lol

DeletedUser109335

So I see I am not the only one NOT at all happy with the latest alterations to Rail gun, rogue etc etc, I have opened tickets and gone through the threads here in the forum, I personally take it a little to offense that players ( customers / clients ) have invested heavily in time effort diamonds etc etc, to suddenly have all the goal posts moved, the majority of us are not at all happy with these changes, paying customers, and such has been expressed over and over again, can someone please explain, why we are being ignored and complaints are falling on deaf ears ? ?

Another NOT happy customer : (

DeletedUser

So I see I am not the only one NOT at all happy with the latest alterations to Rail gun, rogue etc etc, I have opened tickets and gone through the threads here in the forum
I agree but again they were too OP.
I personally take it a little to offense that players ( customers / clients ) have invested heavily in time effort diamonds etc etc, to suddenly have all the goal posts moved, the majority of us are not at all happy with these changes, paying customers, and such has been expressed over and over
It's free-to-play not pay-to-play and it's your choice either you want to buy diamonds or not to boost your game and what diamonds has to do with unit alteration? The people that complain over and over is not even close to majority it's like 40 people out of millions that are playing.
can someone please explain, why we are being ignored and complaints are falling on deaf ears ? ?

Another NOT happy customer : (
You are not being ignored but it doesn't mean that because of couple of complaints anything will be changed. Its like people posting ideas and expect that they will be implemented but it doesn't work that way. The devs will be informed of such idea and thats it. Its up to them to consider or leave it for future as they have other stuff to do. Same goes for beta tester.. You simply report it doesn't mean immediate fix will be done but they will be aware of it.

DeletedUser109335

I agree but again they were too OP.
Reply : They were too OP, now too little, there must be a middle term.

It's free-to-play not pay-to-play
Reply : There is the `` pay to play ´´ option and if you indeed want to progress in the game it is a must, hence the `` diamonds´´ option. just unlocking the 5th Rogue and buying `` todays special ´´ all cost diamonds, now deemed practically useless in the game, It is my belief that if everybody opted for the `` Free-to-play ´´ Forge of Empires would not be comercially viable and revenue would suffer. Which would be preferable ? ? ?

You are not being ignored but it doesn't mean that because of couple of complaints anything will be changed. Its like people posting ideas and expect that they will be implemented but it doesn't work that way. The devs will be informed of such idea and thats it. Its up to them to consider or leave it for future as they have other stuff to do. Same goes for beta tester.. You simply report it doesn't mean immediate fix will be done but they will be aware of it.

Reply:
there are more than `` a couple of complaints ´´ no one expects that `` they will be implemented ´´ we HOPE that they will and a simple acknowledgment that our suggestions and complaints will be considered and attempts to rectify alterations as per customer feedback and gamers whom invest to help finance development.

Notifications are sent and a competent messaging system is acessable to all, may I suggest an independant `` customer satisfaction ´´ enquiry as to alterations directed to guilds only, a Guild to grow requires a lot of collective effort, seems a shame to be compromised by sugestions from the other `` Million ´´ whom most probablly are still in iron age and log on once a week.
Peace & love

DeletedUser109335

Gentlemen & Ladies : )
I have expressed my concerns to which I obtained a reply, I see no benifit in continuing replies back & forth, my thoughts were logged and registered. Such debates are intended to be constructive, I have no more input to give at this time and wish you all a good day and happy gaming.

Best regards Espiche

DeletedUser

They were too OP, now too little, there must be a middle term.
Well maybe it is middle term.
There is the `` pay to play ´´ option and if you indeed want to progress in the game it is a must, hence the `` diamonds´´ option. just unlocking the 5th Rogue and buying `` todays special ´´ all cost diamonds, now deemed practically useless in the game, It is my belief that if everybody opted for the `` Free-to-play ´´ Forge of Empires would not be comercially viable and revenue would suffer. Which would be preferable ? ? ?
All i want to say don't expect to be treated differently or have special attention because you have spent some money and how much diamonds you lost on this alterations?
there are more than `` a couple of complaints ´´ no one expects that `` they will be implemented ´´ we HOPE that they will and a simple acknowledgment that our suggestions and complaints will be considered and attempts to rectify alterations as per customer feedback and gamers whom invest to help finance development..
How many users have complained? Care to know.

DeletedUser110168

Nerfing is like sticking your hand into the cookie jar, you look in, see it's mostly full so mom won't notice if you take one... Little while later you come back and see that it barely looks like you took one! No one would know if you took another! The first one didn't make any difference, so the second shouldn't either. This cycle continues and pretty soon there are no more cookies left, you ate all of them and now guess what? All your friends know you have no more cookies and decide to go to a different kid's house instead, where there ARE cookies still.

Inno, don't be that kid who eats all the cookies, because then no one will want to come to your house, we might even get consoles 0.0

Disclaimer: don't read between the lines because it actually makes no sense, just focus on the cookies :D
to play this game in a whole new way
Glad you are starting to see the light ;)

No more intrested in guild ranking, and being the No1 in GE, but to play this game in a whole new way, and it is only fair that the changes innogames makes should effect every one and not just the fighters in this game.
As someone from O world, I would be very surprised if ya'll actually went through with this... Plus, pretty much everyone fights in some form anyway, so changes to rogues and such affect us all. Talking specifically about the nerf on Rails, doesn't affect most of us, and yet it is still a real issue. I don't support nerfs of any kind.

Maybe innogames will make changes to this game so it is fair to all, exsample ..why should it cost a guild 10.000 goods to take a sector for one guild, and for another guild 25 goods to take the same sector. Every sector should be set at the same cost for all .. say 100 of each type of goods, as this would make it fair to those guilds who have work so hard and put so much into their guild and this game.
I love this, so basically up above you said:
make changes to this game so it is fair to all
Keyword: ALL

...and the rest of your post was about how Inno should be fair to fighters doing GvG? I fail to see how this is making the game fair for everyone else.
Not to mention the fact that fairness is completely nonexistent anyway, look at how you play and how I play, you can attack whoever you want and sometimes get plundered back. I, on the other hand, can attack anyone I want and never have to worry about getting plundered because all my stuff comes from GBs, WWs, and SOKs, is that not fair then? Of course it isn't! And the day Inno 'fixes' that, by allowing plundering of gbs or whatever is they day I find another game.

Now I actually do agree with you on the siege costs, though those were implemented to make it harder for guilds to rule the entire map (i.e. you need a ton of goods as opposed to merely a large group of fighters).

Anyways, nice to see you Collin, you should PM me sometime in game :)

DeletedUser13225

Overtype, some of us have played the game for a few years because of the ease of the game and it didn't need a lot of attention and time. Now to enjoy the game and be successful i will have to clear my diary for an afternoon everyday to progress. Sorry but with my commitments the game for me has come to an end and i am rather annoyed with how these changes have made me come to this decision. I liked popping in and out playing this game over the last four years and i have spent some money during that time too so Innogames have lost out!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser12400

Overtype, some of us have played the game for a few years because of the ease of the game and it didn't need a lot of attention and time. Now to enjoy the game and be successful i will have to clear my diary for an afternoon everyday to progress. Sorry but with my commitments the game for me has come to an end and i am rather off with how these changes have made me come to this decision. I liked popping in and out playing this game over the last four years and i have spent some money during that time too so Innogames have lost out!!!!!!!!
I feel ya but the game must remain active and not stalled. If you want to be successful of course now you need to invest time and effort but otherwise you can play this game like you used to.