• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Update to 1.27 Postmodern Era

DeletedUser97883

I think the annoying thing here is the following, "it's not against the rules but it is not intended". We get told that issues like ghost guilds and HQ hopping are not intended and that fixes are on the way, but that these things are not breaking any rules. As death ouron has pointed out if people are abusing a fault of the system it looks like cheating (to most people) and this is suppose to be reported.

Ghost guilding may not have been originally intended, but it surely is now. Why else would they have made it even easier with the new update?

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
It seems to me that the players who are benefiting most from the MECHANICS of the game (definitely not a bug) are those who are attacking sectors, having 80 battles, and then releasing the sectors again.

I have to say that although I don't play this way, since the PvP was ruined by an earlier update, I can't really blame those players for using this technique to gain battle points.

This sort of problem wouldn't arise if the test server was properly used to sort out the gameplay before being released on the main servers. I say good luck to any player who finds a way of playing the game to maximise their points.

DeletedUser14664

does anyone know how to defeat 2 waves of 8 comandoes with 25% attack and defence, in a map FULL with forests? i'm on the last sector of the PME continent map