• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.99

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Hey all,
This thread is for discussing our upcoming update to version 1.99. You can find the full announcement here

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

In preparation for the second part of Oceanic Future, we added two more expansions. One for medals and one for Diamonds.
It was sometimes happening, that players' messages on chat were reported accidentally, while trying to do another action. To mitigate this, it is now required to add a reason when reporting a player on the chat, similar to the message system.
Sometimes when spending Forge Points players got an internal error, because the display showed more Forge Points, than they actually had. There should be significant less internal errors now and we will look into the left ones.
Thank you for the update.

DeletedUser110407

In the announcement on the front page of the game, it says the update is on March 20th. Found a time machine? ;)

DeletedUser110407

In the screenshot it says March 20th. Copy and paste got you eh.

march20.jpg

Deleted member 109369

I fixed it :) My error. The update is tomorrow, the 18th. Although a time machine would be nice :)

waykwabu

Private
Great to see large buildings become transparent when moving or selling etc. My frustration no end when I can't see a watchfire or other item I placed in a blank mini-square behind another building :D:D:D

DeletedUser5180

Still haven't fixed the broken ToR relic hunt percentage rate! The drop rate is nowhere near the Actual Rate of the ToR.
I have to agree, my ToR should be dropping relics at a 20% rate and it's probably only half that BUT out of those the drop rate for gold and jade relics are slightly higher than expected.... this is over a period of around 6-8 weeks

I have to agree, my ToR should be dropping relics at a 20% rate and it's probably only half that BUT out of those the drop rate for gold and jade relics are slightly higher than expected.... this is over a period of around 6-8 weeks

I too, have the 20% ToR and if we compare the tavern 20% rate(chance of getting tav silver for sitting) to the ToR 20% rate they don't come close to correlation.

DeletedUser9168

Great to see large buildings become transparent when moving or selling etc. My frustration no end when I can't see a watchfire or other item I placed in a blank mini-square behind another building :D:D:D
"
  • While rearranging the city it was sometimes not possible to see what is going on behind large or tall buildings. Therefore large buildings now get transparent, when the 'sell' or 'move' option is used behind large buildings.
Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 18.21.10.png

i assume this is the result of this improvement - but not quite what i would want to see depicted in my city.
Note - this screenshot was taken AFTER i had closed the build menu (and hence also the move tool)

It really is dis-heartening to do 35 battle with a 20% ToR and get only 2 relics - pathetic coding or worst might be a better description.

DeletedUser110179

@ Forge of Empires: Thanks for fixing the fp counter (it used to reset above 9 fps ... and lose the partial fp).

It was always a bit of a trick to collect daily fps or even fp-packs that pushed the counter too high ♦

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

I'm not sure but when you close the "build menu" the grid-lines disappear ♣
hopefully this was just a blip when the feature was first introduced here. i haven't been able to reproduce either the permanent gridlines, nor the background items staying superimposed since.