• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.94

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser12146

Fs7jroX.png

This 9+ icon is really making the difference lol... Tell me, how much 10FP packages I got? 10? 100?
On what they are wasting time on....

DeletedUser6065

In all the colloquialisms regarding Forge Point disbursements , and what the players would like to see, I don't recall the post(s) indicating that we would like everything sent to the Forge Point Bar so they could be dispatched ONE AT A TIME AND IT BETTER BE NOW.

Darkstar, would you provide the link(s) for this request? Thanks everso.
. . . mk

DeletedUser16126

Fs7jroX.png

This 9+ icon is really making the difference lol... Tell me, how much 10FP packages I got? 10? 100?
On what they are wasting time on....
Indeed it was a waste of time to shift the packages to the front, noone select the packages based on the inventory...
For all other inventory items you will never get 9+ at once, so the indication is welcome...

Vesiger

Monarch
Indeed it was a waste of time to shift the packages to the front, noone select the packages based on the inventory
From mobile view, you don't have any other choice - there's no access to FP from the GB or research pages, so it's a matter of continually visiting the inventory and stocking up.

DeletedUser16126

From mobile view, you don't have any other choice - there's no access to FP from the GB or research pages, so it's a matter of continually visiting the inventory and stocking up.
Ouch, That's a pain!
Then it's indeed good for you they changed it!

Andrew420

Major
" We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages. "
What exactly is a "premium package " of FPs ?
Are those packages purchased with diamonds ?

DeletedUser9168

oh, joy - the glorious "Artwork" has surfaced again! at least at the end of the inventory list i could just ignore it! now with the update it is on the front page of my inventory! whose brainwave was that?

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 10.12.00.png

DeletedUser100065

oh, joy - the glorious "Artwork" has surfaced again! at least at the end of the inventory list i could just ignore it! now with the update it is on the front page of my inventory! whose brainwave was that?
Items you use the most, oh yeah that artwork from 4 years ago and never seen before. Oh you have to laugh they do pull out the stops with these great ideas :D