• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.94

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser16126

Guess work is NOT the same as strategy.
A strategy doesn't need to indicate that you always have to win.
A good strategy can aim to be more successful than most of the other players.
As I indicated before this can be achieved by maintaining relationships.
A strategy can also be just to block someone from an enemy guild to take the best position, just to punish him, without having another benefit.
In many case you can reach more with annoying players/guilds, than beating them.
An educated guess can be a good strategy!

SpankMeHard

Corporal
A strategy doesn't need to indicate that you always have to win.
A good strategy can aim to be more successful than most of the other players.

When talking FPs, which is strongly related to GB levelling. Winning is the aim of all strategies normally, FP Packs increase this, thereby increase strategy.

Therefore strategy in relation to USE of forge points is almost entirely around winning. Yes it can sometimes be around winning for guild mates etc...

As I indicated before this can be achieved by maintaining relationships.

Maintaining relationships is a strategy... TRUE. But we are talking about FPs versus FP Packs.

But little to do with strategy of FPs versus strategy of FP Packs. Therefore this """miscellaneous""" update which should be titled """detrimental""" update, as it has eliminated some strategy from the game.

A strategy can also be just to block someone from an enemy guild to take the best position, just to punish him, without having another benefit. In many case you can reach more with annoying players/guilds, than beating them.

Yes again true!!!

But little to do with strategy of FPs versus strategy of FP Packs. Therefore this """miscellaneous""" update which should be titled """detrimental""" update, as it has eliminated some strategy from the game.

An educated guess can be a good strategy!

A calculated strategy will NEARLY always beat an educated guess and FP Packs most definitely increase the ability to calculate your win.

Cause in the end, an educated guess is still a guess and not normally strategic as defined by the term strategic.

DeletedUser106696

If you like strategic playing, then I bet that this change will make it even really strategic to make decisions on which GB to invest. The dropping of 1000s of FP's at once to one GB to get the first spot is not really exciting or strategic... It will be more fun if you have to take risks and see if the risks pay off or not, also it will require relationships with other investors. Although I'm currently in my main world one of the biggest pushers, I would welcome this kind of challenge. It will for sure improve the relations between players and avoid the current selfishness.

Hmmm... one of the "biggest pushers" in his world welcomes the "challenge" that activities other than GB pushing will yield less FP packages... So less competition and overall an easier ride when securing lucrative spots on GBs. What's not to like :P

SpankMeHard

Corporal
Let's say, I'm one of the 25 biggest pushers in en6

So you are one of the largest players......

This would mean that you have a high Arc and/or Chateau, meaning that this change would be a BIG benefit to you....

Therefore this change benefits the players that are already large to huge in the game, making it a lot harder for smaller players to climb higher in the game.

The element of surprise, like using 10 FP Packs is really one of the main things that most smaller players have over a large player in GB building.

Therefore with every elimination of Forge Point Packs smaller players are being put down and larger players are being elevated.

Hence this appears to be apart of your greater strategy!!!! Support the changes that benefit the very few at the very top....

DeletedUser12146

Let's say, I'm one of the 25 biggest pushers in en6, and don't be afraid...
You are also part of that club. How I know this... You always find back the same names when you are pushing...

How I achieve this... Let's say I don't disclose my strategy to you...
This is no strategy to have friends that push you with full bonus. I also do the same to there GB's.
I level 3 GB's per day (will probably add the 4th), and I don't find myself a "biggest" pusher...

DeletedUser16126

Yes again true!!!

All I'm saying that this change brings strategy to a higher level which I like. Then you say It's not strategy, If I indicate it is strategy, then you say... it's not relevant...

You are afraid that you cannot always get the first places in GB's, because you cannot bump 100s of Fp's anymore, because someone jumps over you and then you are saying that blocking someones profit has nothing to do with packs vs FP's?

Basically with the change there will be more FP's rolling in the game, so much more opportunities, and everyone is against it? This can't be true...
we are only hear the voice of the hardest shouters here...

DeletedUser109966

.....Basically with the change there will be more FP's rolling in the game, so much more opportunities, and everyone is against it? This can't be true...
we are only hear the voice of the hardest shouters here...

I think that's a bit disingenuous... from my perspective no player in the guild I am in thought that changing FP prizes from: spend them when you like to spend them now, was a change they personally desired. Some players can see some advantages, but they aren't the quietest ones... just the most advanced....

On a different point... what happened to the animated Tavern ??

DeletedUser12146

This change from FP packages to FP bar is mostly hitting those that don't have 90% Arc...
By that I mean, that if I get for example 200FP in my bar, I will instantly find GB where I have small profit or none, invest in that GB, and after it is finished I will get back FP packages. This can also be done by those without Arc 90%, but they will not find GB that easily that 90% can...
So this is bad idea by Inno to hit less advantaged players.

DeletedUser12146

actually they will be boosted in version 1.94

because the description Chateau clearly says
".... and boost FP from Treasure Hunt and Relics"

They are not.

Attachments

• IMG-20170207-123646-001.png
    IMG-20170207-123646-001.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 175

DeletedUser16126

Just noticed one thing...
Previously you could not get FP's from treasure hunt...
Now you can get them, so you get something interesting extra, and people are complaining that they don't like the change because they don't come in packs???
In GE they always came as FP's in the bar, so in fact nothing changes.

They are not.
As your picture indicates they are indeed not boosted as promised here, but what has changed compared to 1.93?

So can someone say why this change to 1.94 is not good, and that you want to stay in 1.93 with regard to the FP's...
Now it gets deployed I only see benefits and no drawbacks.

DeletedUser96901

They are not.
obviously :rolleyes:

As your picture indicates they are indeed not boosted as promised here
why should they be boosted
a) they are not from quests
b) FP are not in the list of things that are boosted (if you want to know what is boosted look in the description of the Chateau)

Why doesn't FP get boosted by Chateau if they are not packs anymore?
Even 100FP and 20FP from relics should be boosted!
and next time try to be better than other when trying to fool other :lol:

DeletedUser109966

Now you can get them, so you get something interesting extra, and people are complaining that they don't like the change because they don't come in packs???

Yes you could.

why should they be boosted
a) they are not from quests
b) FP are not in the list of things that are boosted (if you want to know what is boosted look in the description of the Chateau)
and next time try to be better than other when trying to fool other :lol:

I don't get this post... were you just joking when you said the Chateau will add bonuses to the Relic and Treasure Hunt with this version??... what was the point of that ??

Love the implemented changes to the Temple of Relics - It's now less the half the stated percentage rate - The Tavern at 20% yields far more silver hits than my 20% ToR does with relic hits - way more - Clearly it is NOT the same equation or function call - not by a long shot!

DeletedUser109966

Love the implemented changes to the Temple of Relics - It's now less the half the stated percentage rate - The Tavern at 20% yields far more silver hits than my 20% ToR does with relic hits - way more - Clearly it is NOT the same equation or function call - not by a long shot!

I was thinking the same thing... I got just under 8% instead of 18% expected last week on my ToR... and not much better the week before... I just thought I was cursed... glad I wasn't alone (you know what I mean)...

DeletedUser

I don't get this post... were you just joking when you said the Chateau will add bonuses to the Relic and Treasure Hunt with this version??... what was the point of that ??

Of course he was joking. Why would Chateau (a quest GB) affect GE rewards?

DeletedUser106696

So can someone say why this change to 1.94 is not good, and that you want to stay in 1.93 with regard to the FP's...
Now it gets deployed I only see benefits and no drawbacks.

You should have played TH more often... the 2nd 4 h stint had a 5 FP ***package*** as one of the prizes, and the 8 h stint a 10 FP *** package***

DeletedUser109966

Of course he was joking. Why would Chateau (a quest GB) affect GE rewards?

Because he said it was a change with the new update... I've got quite a good sense of humour I think... but that joke passed me right by... still don't get the point of making it...

DeletedUser11207

Add me to the long list of people who are NOT happy with points from FP packs going straight to the bar now.

In fact, I would prefer the 100 FP from the Guild Expedition to be rewarded as Forge Packs ...

As others have said, it is good to be able to use 100+ forge points at a time of one's own choosing. If I'm a lower age player waiting to produce goods to unlock tech advances, having 100 points sitting on the bar is a real nuisance, surely.