• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.94

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser108887

this is the 3rd change(downgrade) that affect the stategy of the game in a negative manner
first we had the railguns
than the crystal homes
now we are forced to use the fp immediately and you will be unable to build up a strategy to have enough to get 1st on a gb anymore, because you cannot use them when needed, result= the big players who have a lot of sok's will always kick the smaller one or will the next step from inno be to remove the fp's from the soks ???
For me , till inno knows what they do, i am not going to spend any $$$ on diamonds, maybe next week they make them useless as well

DeletedUser98451

This is a very big change and to call it an improvement is a bad joke, whats next, all fp from gb rewards ? The timing of fp spending is important to many players and allows freedom of choice. Why not get rid of the inventory all together ? event buildings appearing instantly in the city would really liven thing up lol.
It seems to me that inno will spend any amount of time on unnecessary changes instead of actually fixing the important stuff

DeletedUser96901

thank you for this update

and to call it an improvement is a bad joke
take a better look
they don't call it an improvement

because then it would be under "Improvements" in the announcement

but it is only a "Miscellaneous"

SpankMeHard

Corporal
""""We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages.""""

This is the worst thing HIDDEN in the miscellaneous section!!!!

The fool that gave the go ahead for this change should be fired from the team:
  1. Firstly Treasure Hunt clearly says Forge Point PACK.... and not Forge Points....
  2. Secondly if someone is on the treasure hunt they now have to have 10 points available JUST IN CASE they get the Large Forge Pack that is not really a pack. This effectively renders the Treasure Hunt Forge Points useless.
  3. Thirdly A GENUINE Forge Point Pack is much more useful. It is in storage and can be pulled when most needed.
I cannot see how this benefits the players nor how it would benefit the game, server load etc....

After firing the fool... Change it back please!

DeletedUser12146

Why doesn't FP get boosted by Chateau if they are not packs anymore?
Even 100FP and 20FP from relics should be boosted!

SpankMeHard

Corporal
In a game that is advertised as strategy you have removed a KEY element in the strategy for the game by doing the following...

""We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages""

Forge Point Packages increase the ability to be strategic --- which nugget gave the go ahead to remove strategy from a strategy game????

Forge Points are useful ONLY in the immediate as you have to keep your bar below 10 FPs. Immediate impulsive use increases the luck in a strategy game...

You have removed strategy and increased luck in a ???strategy??? game. Please put Forge Point Packs back.

When giving goods, Do the goods have to be immediately used to continue to be useful??? NO
When giving units, Do the units have to be immediately used to continue to be useful??? NO
When giving supplies, Do the supplies have to be immediately used to continue to be useful??? NO
When giving medals, Do the medals have to be immediately used to continue to be useful??? NO
When giving coins, Do the coins have to be immediately used to continue to be useful??? NO
When giving forge points, Do the forge points have to be immediately used to continue to be useful??? YES

To the nugget that removed strategy from a strategy game... One of the above is not like the others....

Change it back to Forge Point Packages.

DeletedUser96901

• Firstly Treasure Hunt clearly says Forge Point PACK.... and not Forge Points....

in version 1.94 it clearly says Forge Points

:lol:

Why doesn't FP get boosted by Chateau if they are not packs anymore?
Even 100FP and 20FP from relics should be boosted!
actually they will be boosted in version 1.94

because the description Chateau clearly says
".... and boost FP from Treasure Hunt and Relics"

DeletedUser109966

in version 1.94 it clearly says Forge Points

:lol:

actually they will be boosted in version 1.94

because the description Chateau clearly says
".... and boost FP from Treasure Hunt and Relics"

If that's right, then I'll change my opinion and say I'll happily take that reward for the inconvenience of losing the flexibility of FP packs.... because it benefits me and I can be a bit selfish, but tbh, I can see how for many of the less developed players it's probably still a step back....

DeletedUser16126

I prefer to use my FPs strategically and I'm sure most of us do. Having potentially hundreds dropped in our bar at once removes that ability as you have no choice but to spend them immediately just to free up your bar, and possibly not in the most effective way.
If you like strategic playing, then I bet that this change will make it even really strategic to make decisions on which GB to invest. The dropping of 1000s of FP's at once to one GB to get the first spot is not really exciting or strategic... It will be more fun if you have to take risks and see if the risks pay off or not, also it will require relationships with other investors. Although I'm currently in my main world one of the biggest pushers, I would welcome this kind of challenge. It will for sure improve the relations between players and avoid the current selfishness.

SpankMeHard

Corporal
1000s of FP's at once to one GB to get the first spot is not really exciting or strategic

It is certainly more strategic than un-calculable risks as you suggest in your very next statement...
It is certainly more exciting, than being done under by chance, which is what your risk below supports...

It will be more fun if you have to take risks and see if the risks pay off or not

Risks that cannot be calculated is the same as random chance and is the opposite of strategy.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I agree with the general sentiment in this thread - putting large numbers of FPs into the bar seems a little daft.

However, this is not my main issue with this update. Why do the developers spend so much time on trivial nonsense like this when they should be looking to fix the fundamental problems. GvG speed, army screen loading times, event list loading times, and a host of other issues identified in the bugs and ideas sections. I'd really rather they put effort into these problems rather than give me an animated tavern.

It seems to me the talent at Inno lies with the graphics team, and not with the programmers. You can make a game as pretty as you like, but there's no substitute for playability.

SpankMeHard

Corporal
Thanks for the feedback so far. Whats the reasoning around not liking the FP changes. Can you give me some examples, so I can pass it on?

Seriously? I can play dumb but certainly you are smarter than this comment!

FP Packs are good for use when you NEED them and thereby allow you to continue earning FPs whilst holding a bunch in inventory.

This update REQUIRES immediate use:
  1. for you to keep the overall benefit of incoming FPs, OR
  2. Thereby eliminating the element of FP Pack use in where they are used to gain large leaps forward in your GB Contributions at a specific needed time.

Last edited:

tashinsha

Private
Yes, I have to agree with the majority here, I like the fp packages going to my inventory so that I can use them when I need them, usually in the future some time. This doesnt sound like a good change, nor something Inno should be worrying about.

DeletedUser16126

It is certainly more strategic than un-calculable risks as you suggest in your very next statement...
It is certainly more exciting, than being done under by chance, which is what your risk below supports...

Risks that cannot be calculated is the same as random chance and is the opposite of strategy.
Risk management is a strategic play of a higher level. It's not random. The bigger strategists will gain more and better rewards than less skilled strategists. But it will make it more fair to players that now always get overruled by the pushers that hardly have to take a risk, while the smaller players currently have to take all the risks now and are unable to develop strategies against the pushers.
Of course most of the pushers are on the forum to saveguard their privelaged position.
I'll take the challenge for a higher level of strategy, so I like it!

SpankMeHard

Corporal
Risk management is a strategic play of a higher level.

Risk Managment is the forecasting and evaluation of risks together with the identification of procedures to avoid or minimize their impact.

FORECASTING is time dependent.... Procedures are time dependent....

Therefore Risk Management requires time.... and FoE have removed the time....

So this change is simply a, """Chance of Wastage increase""", or """Risk increase""". Due to the removal of time, FoE have removed the ability to "Manage" which enables strategy to occur.

Chance of wastage is what they want so that you spend your materials frivolously and thereby increase the need for you to BUY their diamonds and other packages.

SpankMeHard

Corporal
But it will make it more fair to players that now always get overruled by the pushers that hardly have to take a risk, while the smaller players currently have to take all the risks now and are unable to develop strategies against the pushers.
NOT TRUE
I am a smaller player! I have only been playing for about 2 months but I have managed by strategically learning how to gain advantages and this advantage was gained by being a PC and mobile player, as well as, storing FP Packages.

By doing this they have removed a need to be a PC player.

SpankMeHard

Corporal
then I bet that this change will make it even really strategic to make decisions on which GB to invest.

Strategic??? You really do NOT understand that term....

Strategic is defined as relating to the identification of long-term or overall aims and interests and the means of achieving them.

The long-term USE of FP through FP Packs is being eliminated and therefore strategy is being removed.

Because LONG TERM FP use is being replaced with IMMEDIATE FP use, the time gap between achieving your overall aims (often GB leveling) and investing in them (using FP) has increased. In ANY business sector an increase in TIME between investment & recognition of the outcome, equals an increase in RISK, and therefore a reduction in the likelihood to achieve your overall aims and interests.

Taking the same idea here:

An increase between when Forge Points will be used (the investment) & recognition of the outcome (generally GBs levelling) equals an increase in risk and therefore a reduction in the likelihood to achieve your overall aims and interests.

A reduction in the likelihood to achieve you overall aims and interests means a reduction in your ability to be strategic and an increase in the reliance of guess work.

Guess work is NOT the same as strategy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16126

What are you doing to be the biggest pusher? Does that mean you level 5 GB's pey day? Explain please. Tnx
Let's say, I'm one of the 25 biggest pushers in en6, and don't be afraid...
You are also part of that club. How I know this... You always find back the same names when you are pushing...

How I achieve this... Let's say I don't disclose my strategy to you...