• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.93

DeletedUser9168

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 15.07.06.png

are you clicking the right avatar, Lexi? the smaller one in the pop-up

working for me in G & J atm

DeletedUser106505

I need to visit a players city when they apply to my guild to check if they meet the guild requirements of having a treasury GB or HoF..etc..
PLEASE put the visit button back SOMEWHERE..!!!

DeletedUser10851

View attachment 11856
you CAN still visit from a thread, click on the avatar to get the pop-up menu as previously, then click on the avatar in the pop-up - that takes you to the players city same as 'visit' used to do (the avatar without the 'i' symbol in the above screenshot)
Oh... ok.. thanks for the info.. just checked it out.. I take back my earlier post..

DeletedUser16126

It must have been really too difficult to keep that visit line also...
Very confusing, ...
Thanks for guiding us through this burden guys!

DeletedUser2989

Thought I'd pop back into the forums (but I won't be here much so don't expect a long chat lol) to leave a little response to this update as it's done a few things that have stood out to me.

First, changing the visit button into the players avatar is personally making something less simple. Just looking at it from a "new player" perspective it's not very intuitive.
Second, changing the Rail Guns ability from "all" to "most" is again making something less simple. Now I can't really be sure which defensive skills/terrain it ignores and which it doesn't? So from now on with all new units it's going to be a question of "Does the Rail Gun ignore the defensive skills/terrain it uses or doesn't it?" :( It really needs to be more specific.
Third, It's sad that the gift button has been removed. I don't think I was ever really expecting it to come but it was a really noticeable promise Inno made only to back-flip on. Hopefully Inno learns to not "over promise and under deliver" so much in the future.
Fourth, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but the good Nutrition Research now has a speech mark (") attached to the end of it. :) (At least it's showing up that way in both my inventory and market...)

Otherwise there are some good parts in the update like the extra indicators and GB list. It's just a pity that there are just as many "steps back" as there are "steps forward"...

DeletedUser9168

Fourth, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but the good Nutrition Research now has a speech mark (") attached to the end of it. :) (At least it's showing up that way in both my inventory and market...)
I reported this to support shortly after the update.
Why have they changed 'rope' to 'ropes'?
Rope factories produce rope, they don't produce ropes.
Yes, brick factories produce bricks, herb factories produce herbs, but you would not say glass factories produce glasses (unless you are referring to drinking vessels or spectacles), and most salt production results in salt (sodium chloride NaCl), not salts.
So please remove the 's' from rope at the same time as you remove the " from the nutrition research.

DeletedUser14704

my event history is taking a very long time to open since the update went in. is anyone else finding similar issues?
I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer completely but it has made little improvement.

The Event history is now getting ridiculously long and getting really hard to see the important info contained within, most of the additions to it are already notified elsewhere in the game.
It is also now not loading when you 1st login to your city which is the most important time for it to appear, rather frustratingly it now seems to choose to appear at odd times just when you least want it obscuring what you're doing, like visiting somebodys GB to donate FPs for instance.
The changes to the interface regarding visiting other players are a big backward step and are still not working as claimed earlier in this post. Instead of being able to click a person's avatar and visit their city directly from things like a GB Club message thread you now have to close the message thread, close messages, find your friend on social bar, click to visit and pray by that time you haven't forgotten what it was you intended to do when you got there. Completely counter-intuitive and a massive time waste.
Also saddened to see yet another pointless mini-event being shoehorned in before the main Valentine's quest begins, and no doubt something equally retarded will be jammed in before Easter as well, and Inno still have not addressed the farcical order and frequency of all the "scout a province", Acquire a province", "infiltrate" or "acquire peacefully" quests and their like, still forcing us to fight through half an Era in a week and forcibly spending diamonds to avoid failing the entire quest chain waiting for a 3.5 day scouting mission. :(

DeletedUser

First, changing the visit button into the players avatar is personally making something less simple. Just looking at it from a "new player" perspective it's not very intuitive.
I disagree actually, especially from the point of view of a new player. You have to click a players avatar in your social bar in order to visit their city. To me, it makes sense that this dynamic is carried on through message threads etc. Besides, once you're told how to do it once, then you know, right? The 'visit' option was actually redundant in some circumstances.

The changes to the interface regarding visiting other players are a big backward step and are still not working as claimed earlier in this post. Instead of being able to click a person's avatar and visit their city directly from things like a GB Club message thread you now have to close the message thread, close messages, find your friend on social bar, click to visit and pray by that time you haven't forgotten what it was you intended to do when you got there. Completely counter-intuitive and a massive time waste.
Are you clicking in the correct place from message thread? You need to click in the smaller avatar which opens on selecting a players avatar in a message thread.
a48b55ca3e404b9f9554aa3829af7363.png

DeletedUser9168

The Event history is now getting ridiculously long and getting really hard to see the important info contained within, most of the additions to it are already notified elsewhere in the game.
Are you using the filters that are now available for your Event History? These enable you to view just guild members, just neighbours or just friends, together with a choice of Aid/ trade/ battle etc event types - making it much easier than previously just wading through the complete list. These filters, I recall, were being requested on this forum back in January 2013 (at least) and have now at long last been implemented - so use them!!

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 23.55.43.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 23.56.04.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 23.56.15.png

joesoap

Major-General
in the case of GB clubs or any message that requires you to visit a players city to add to their GB, this has just been made so much easier, when you initially click their avatar in a message you get the new GB option which shows their gbs so you can now open the gb & add fps without even going to the time & trouble of visiting their city

DeletedUser104843

in the case of GB clubs or any message that requires you to visit a players city to add to their GB, this has just been made so much easier, when you initially click their avatar in a message you get the new GB option which shows their gbs so you can now open the gb & add fps without even going to the time & trouble of visiting their city

I agree it is now far easier to donate to a GB of a person you know and that's great. Its also soo much easier now to troll through the Hood looking for a good deal on a GB. The only problem I have with the removal of the Visit button is I now cannot take a look at the city of any person that is not on one of my 3 lists.
I used to regularly visit other people I know just to see how they are getting along and that is no longer an option. Am I missing something, is there a way for me to visit a city that is not a Hoodie, Guildie or Friend? (other than having to start a message thread with them first which is just stupid)

joesoap

Major-General
I agree it is now far easier to donate to a GB of a person you know and that's great. Its also soo much easier now to troll through the Hood looking for a good deal on a GB. The only problem I have with the removal of the Visit button is I now cannot take a look at the city of any person that is not on one of my 3 lists.
I used to regularly visit other people I know just to see how they are getting along and that is no longer an option. Am I missing something, is there a way for me to visit a city that is not a Hoodie, Guildie or Friend? (other than having to start a message thread with them first which is just stupid)
check jampots post at the very top of this page, it shows that you just need to click on the 2nd, smaller avatar of the player in order to visit their city (shown by a house & arrow icon)
this option is available to use on the global rank lists, event history, messages, global chat & probably other places too that i just haven't seen yet

Last edited:

DeletedUser104843

I was not logged into my city when I posted that and had not checked. I made my statement based on the picture in lady-lexis post which just shows an avatar from a message thread so my apologies.

while we are correcting people I will take this moment to correct your mistake. People other than Hoodies, Guildies and Friends will never appear in my Event History so I cannot use that to visit other people not on those lists ( which is what I was talking about ) :)

DeletedUser103482

I think INNO screwed up again.
In their update announcement I am sure I saw mention of updating GE, like it is in Beta. Yet update came and no changes in GE.

And more importantly, INNO is quiet.

First they screw up on Crystal Villas and do nothing for the players they negatively impacted.
Then they announce something that does not happen.
I guess the next thing that will happen is that we will show up here and INNO will be gone.

DeletedUser110355

The market interface has also been seriously damaged by this updated. While it is OK that the default setting of the drop-down box are the goods of your current age, it is absolutely unbearable to have to scroll up the whole box every time you want to select a new bronze age good.

I have (or had) a strong dedication to trading, posting north of 100 trades per day in Korch and Odhrovar, but this update is totally killing the likes of me which, day by day and night by night, click away their postings to keep the community well supplied. I expect a significant reduction in trading volumes, price hikes do to lack of supply, and a harder time for all players in general, but much more for the early ones, which relied so much on fluid and cheap trade.

INNO, please, if you do not intend to kill the game, please revert this change. In the meantime, I will do my (limited) best on the mobile app, which was bad but did not go worse.

The market interface has also been seriously damaged by this updated. While it is OK that the default setting of the drop-down box are the goods of your current age, it is absolutely unbearable to have to scroll up the whole box every time you want to select a new bronze age good.

I have (or had) a strong dedication to trading, posting north of 100 trades per day in Korch and Odhrovar, but this update is totally killing the likes of me which, day by day and night by night, click away their postings to keep the community well supplied. I expect a significant reduction in trading volumes, price hikes do to lack of supply, and a harder time for all players in general, but much more for the early ones, which relied so much on fluid and cheap trade.

INNO, please, if you do not intend to kill the game, please revert this change. In the meantime, I will do my (limited) best on the mobile app, which was bad but did not go worse.

I too, think the market has been turned into a pathetic chore now. What possessed any of you to change the create trade area so that the dang thing is always at the bottom of the list. And I really love having my event log pop open anytime I change windows, especially when I'm doing GvG and need to fight as quickly as possible. Why not fix something that needs fixing and stop "fixing" what isn't broke! - LOL. What a joke this game is quickly becoming. You are sucking the fun out of every aspect of this game!

The more I play this game; the more of a disappointment it becomes. With a level 19 ToR (20% relic) and still not getting Relics, what a real letdown they whole game is becoming. Keep up the good - lol - work.