• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.93

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

Please see here for the full announcement. Apologies this is a day late! I've had internet access issues since Thursday

Thanks
Richard and team

RTSFirebat

Private
Looking good as always.

But look don't you think its about time you just flat out say if GvG will ever be added to the mobile apps or not? Then we can accept half a game forever instead of endlessly hoping your development team are working on that and not another event! (Events are good, I'm simply saying).

DeletedUser100065

But look don't you think its about time you just flat out say if GvG will ever be added to the mobile apps or not?
It's probably never going to happen is the best you can hope for. Inno will never say defiantly as something may change and they may find a way of getting it to work. But basically It's not in any plans and isn't likely to happen any time in the foreseeable future. Hope that's cleared that up for you.

DeletedUser105544

I can't believe that devs have removed gift button. This was my favourite feature. This game will never be the same :hide:

DeletedUser4727

Hey all

Added a couple of extra bits to the changelog for the GB overview.

DeletedUser109966

When I click on a players avatar in a message I now get a 'Great Building' option.... and it's excellent, really useful.... why on earth is it not available through the task-bar player lists as well???

DeletedUser

When I click on a players avatar in a message I now get a 'Great Building' option.... and it's excellent, really useful.... why on earth is it not available through the task-bar player lists as well???
Do you mean social bars? Click on the little 'castle' icon between the envelope and tavern icon in the social bar.

DeletedUser9168

my event history is taking a very long time to open since the update went in. is anyone else finding similar issues?
I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer completely but it has made little improvement.

DeletedUser10851

I don't get it.... Why was the "Visit" removed from both: clicking on the person's avatar in the Message Center AND in the Event History? Now the only avenue is to use the Neighborhood Bar. Yet by visiting another's city all the Great Buildings are there for review. PLus any Great Building one was contributing to is listed in the Great Building listing under the News Tab.. so why do we need to see Great Buildings through the Message Center?

This new thing about removing the "visit" is a pain and slows things down.

DeletedUser109762

there is no visit button anymore, you have to click on players avatar from now...
But if you are trying to visit a city from a thread, you cant do it anymore.

The GB option is great, but if you are trying to contribute to a GB, you used to have the option, by visiting the city, of added FPs to the FP bar, you cant do this with the new "visit GB" window.

Please reinstall "visit" option

DeletedUser10851

my event history is taking a very long time to open since the update went in. is anyone else finding similar issues?
I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer completely but it has made little improvement.
Yes I experience the slowdown too. Instead of having just a few pages (15 - 20) in the Event History, now with the Tavern that number has more than tripled and and lacks the game server whenever it auto opens.

DeletedUser9168

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 13.00.32.png
But if you are trying to visit a city from a thread, you cant do it anymore.

The GB option is great, but if you are trying to contribute to a GB, you used to have the option, by visiting the city, of added FPs to the FP bar, you cant do this with the new "visit GB" window.

Please reinstall "visit" option
you CAN still visit from a thread, click on the avatar to get the pop-up menu as previously, then click on the avatar in the pop-up - that takes you to the players city same as 'visit' used to do (the avatar without the 'i' symbol in the above screenshot)

Belergon

Private
Thanks for the update guys and girls. Shame they didn't mention it in update notes, but yes, it is still working in all places as far as I have seen, when you click on icon:)

DeletedUser104173

everything is slow now, and on top of that I just noticed a bug with rewards from GBs, I just leveled up 2 Lighthouses for my friends, and got no reward for it, and did not get the level up screen, but instead the green fps progress bar stayed where it was when I started donating and number of added/remaining fps was, in one case 61/60 and in other 421/420!? Can anyone confirm this? Haven't taken any ss, thought it was just a graphical glitch, but then I realized that there was no change in my number of bps and fp packs...

DeletedUser109762

View attachment 11856
you CAN still visit from a thread, click on the avatar to get the pop-up menu as previously, then click on the avatar in the pop-up - that takes you to the players city same as 'visit' used to do (the avatar without the 'i' symbol in the above screenshot)
Thank you

DeletedUser107036

I was wondering about this GB window (which is absolutely great, no doubt) - how are the GBs sorted in this list?

DeletedUser

View attachment 11856
Is this the part that will be activated a few hours after update? Because clicking the avatar does nothing for me currently.