• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.91

DeletedUser105544

What blue arrow?

EDIT - i think it appeared with the update after this one (1.93). it seems to be telling you to select "use Flash every time" which is sort of obvious for a Flash-based game
No, the one that appears on the upper right corner.

DeletedUser105544

I just want to know if it's possible to turn it off somehow.

DeletedUser6974

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties logging on and pages freezing since the update?
I am in Australia, yes, where we had the major issues after an earlier update, and I am having serious issues trying to log in, load screens and play.

The log in time is excessive, and then the city screen does not load all pictures, example the city hall picture does not load. Trying to go to the guild continent map for GvG, the page does not load. Took over 2 minutes just to get to the page, and then it froze and loaded nothing.
Having same issues trying to move to other screen from the city screen.

Have rebooted my pc, have updated windows, rebooted, tried different browsers but no joy. I am using Chrome, it manages to load to the city screen and allow some functionality, mozilla could not even load the game.

yes same lag problems here too in the USA. try to load city and the loading bar goes to 100% and it just sits there for sometimes a full minute or more. Collecting coins and supplies game will freeze, sits there until the "Internal Error" message pops up and i start all over again loading and waiting. ive sent to support so many times i cant even remember but always the same answer.... lag is not a priority :?:(