• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.91

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

Please see here for the full announcement. Apologies this is a day late! I've had internet access issues since Thursday

Thanks
Richard and team

DeletedUser6974

with the new Tavern feature is the friends list limit going to be increased and will you allow guild members to visit Tavern too??
my friends list has been full for over 2 years with active players so the new update of finding friends easier to add to your list is of no value for experienced players with developed friends lists.
Please increase friends list limits and allow guild mates to visit the Tavern so we dont use up 60 friends spots to be able to help your own guild members. Thank you.

DeletedUser110150

How does this translate into terms of the mobile app?

I'd really like to know this too. It would seem straightforward enough to grey it out when a seat is unavailable, just like with the 'aid' option.

DeletedUser9168

so update has just gone live - but i'm a bit confused by the tavern symbols

2 symbols -
clock shows time till i can next visit OR tavern full OR you are still sitting here;
arrow shows empty seat OR tavern is full

why is full tavern covered by BOTH symbols?

DeletedUser

2 symbols -
clock shows time till i can next visit OR tavern full OR you are still sitting here;

Hopefully devs will imrpove it but overall great update.

DeletedUser109335

2 symbols -

Hopefully devs will imrpove it but overall great update.

A Great little time saver and update indeed : )

DeletedUser16126

why the hell was the amount of deco's to build in the recurring quests increased from 4 to 8?
All those extra clicks to build, confirm, delete, confirm....
With the same amount of clicks the high Chateau people can cycle over all recurring quests and collect the 2 coin/supply paying quests rewards and even make a profit out of it.
Again you are nerving the medium players. taking away the small profit they could have running these quests, while the ones with giant profits are out of touch... So why are you not doubling the coin/supply amounts in the quests too????
This would definately stop the players cycling around in the quests and only execute these quests and see their coins/supplies (and goods/FP's) piling up further the more rewards they collect...

DeletedUser6974

"Hover over the icon with a clock on it to see a tooltip that will inform you why you can not sit in the tavern at the moment."

is this live? does the clock change to an arrow in real time when a players tavern is ready? or do we need to refresh our city to see if a tavern has an open seat?

DeletedUser9168

i suspect not - which is why when i click on some chair-with-arrow-icon, the tavern is full when i arrive

DeletedUser

"Hover over the icon with a clock on it to see a tooltip that will inform you why you can not sit in the tavern at the moment."

is this live? does the clock change to an arrow in real time when a players tavern is ready? or do we need to refresh our city to see if a tavern has an open seat?
I have had my session open most of the day with no refresh and the icons have been changing for me when a seat is free. Cannot speak to how quickly they update when chairs become available as I only check every few hours. It's possible there could be some lag involved, as with most things, that can be cured with a refresh but I haven't found it necessary.

You will now be getting live notifications as your friends take their seats in your tavern and also see the events in your event history!
Haven't noticed this though, has this not come with this update?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4195

I'd really like to know this too. It would seem straightforward enough to grey it out when a seat is unavailable, just like with the 'aid' option.

As far as I can see this has made no difference to the Android app. So you still can't tell if a seat is available or not.

DeletedUser

Can we please get some/ANY input from ingame support on this thread and the questions/issues raised, for goodness sake?
Input and feedback has been shockingly bad of late.

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

The icon should change in relative realtime, no refresh required.

The icon for the Tavern being full and you sitting at the Tavern currently is the same, yes.

"You will now be getting live notifications as your friends take their seats in your tavern and also see the events in your event history!"
I can't see this on my account either, I thought maybe it would only work for events after the update was applied, but I haven't seen mine pop up since the update went through. I'll seek clarity.

EDIT:

Updated my app on Android and also not seeing changes, will find out this too :)

Last edited by a moderator: