• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.80

• Thread starter DeletedUser101150
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

• Some players could not open the Diamonds purchase window.
It would be nice if you could fix this fast current and older bugs
emoticon-0131-angel.png

DeletedUser105797

What is meaning of this "Several phrases related to GvG were untranslated."
I want those new GvG updates that ruined Free Siegeing back! :)

DeletedUser4727

• Some players could not open the Diamonds purchase window.
It would be nice if you could fix this fast current and older bugsView attachment 10647
Hey,

The development team in charge of shops and the like isn't the same as the team of developers who develop the game. Not an excuse, just so you know :)

What is meaning of this "Several phrases related to GvG were untranslated."
I want those new GvG updates that ruined Free Siegeing back! :)
Literally as it says. Some of the wording ingame was untranslated from its source language.

DeletedUser108179

Please leave any feedback for update 1.80 here.
First of all we should get an indication at which time (GMT) the update will be done. Atm for all towns I play all screens are just black - no update no info window no nothing. Is this a bug, connection problem, or the update - who knows ?!?

... and no, the HoF should NOT be on the priority list. If Guild mates are all unable to polish this one, then the HoF doesn't deserve to get double benefit. I rather have all premium buildings added ;-))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97166

Atm for all towns I play all screens are just black - no update no info window no nothing
Try clearing your cache, this may resolve this issue for you. It is recommended to do this after updates to prevent problems such as these.

DeletedUser1094

Update 1.80 announcement said:
We also worked on further performance improvements.

Did that include IA performance improvement?
My inbox has been filled by that question and with complaints about, how it's suddenly has become harder to fight in GE.

DeletedUser11899

As has been requested, the Tiger's Den was removed from the aid priority list. The only prioritized buildings now are:
Shrine of Knowledge, Shrine of Awe, Shrine of Inspiration, Oasis and Caravansary.

I've just build an obelisk (Stone age) to complete a summer event quest and a couple of minutes later it has been polished instead of other much more advanced age buildings ready for being motivated

A matter of randomness or a forced polishing?

so I'd like to know how that priority list was really made because simply it doesnt work the way we were told

DeletedUser

Afaik, the Aid system will 50/50 on either motivate or polish in your town if there are buildings of that type available and all other prioritised buildings are done. If you only had buildings to motivate at that stage and all other decos and cultural buildings polished, then that's how your Obelisk got polished.

DeletedUser11899

dont think so, it was some of my friends but if he did it manually I'll kill him :lol: