• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion Thread for Korch

• Thread starter DeletedUser97349
  • Start date

DeletedUser97349

Apologies for the delay, we will be opening as soon as possible.

DeletedUser102352

Arrrgh the wait is killing me lol...dunno why, not exactly dying to see Ragu Silvertone for the 10th time ;)

DeletedUser97349

Sorry for keeping you all in suspenders, a small technical issue we need to be sure is ironed out before flicking the switch. It should be with you by midday (GMT +1).

DeletedUser653

Looks like its going well, after 1 day the top players are only in Iron age, diamonds being used but not as madly as jaims was.

should be a good world :)

+1 to idea of 1 small little world where no diamond spend is possible and we can really test a level playing field (well, nearly level)

DeletedUser96844

I just don't get it....
Do people actually buy that many diamonds to get ahead of everyone else?

I have seen it around in the past where there were posts about hacks and cheats to get unlimited coins, supplies and diamonds.... and always wondered if anybody was doing it... obviously INNO could check back on players advancing through tech and levelling GBs so fast to see if they are legit...

It must cost hundreds or thousands of pounds / dollars / euros to race that far ahead where a player can be sitting in progressive age (or whatever) and conquering all those bronze age / iron neighbours in PvP...

Is that actually fun?... lol

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Well I did not take long for the Diamond players to start dominating, GB's galore after a few days ;-((

DeletedUser

Does anyone has an idea about what it costs, upgrading in a week to postmodern era?

this is needed to be bought for diamonds: forgepoints for tech, forgepoints for great buildings, goods, expansions, instantly build tools, scout at once, troop recoveries, blueprints, for the diehards a nice calculation...

I am curious about this too. Anyone have any idea?

DeletedUser5180

Well I did not take long for the Diamond players to start dominating, GB's galore after a few days ;-((

Yeah, the top few players cities are full of premium buildings, not quite as fast though as Jaims where Colonnial was reached within a week.

I've built a Tower of Babel, 6 days into the world opening without 'buying' it, also only needing 2 bps for Zeus. Plundering, P/M & quest rewards seems to give far more bp rewards than I'd have expected.

DeletedUser99588

I have a babel and one bp from getting a zeus and haven't been hammering the quests that hard although my city is set up for quests. No diamonds needed.