• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion thread for EN11

• Thread starter DeletedUser97349
  • Start date

DeletedUser97349

This is a discussion thread for the new world, Langendorn as announced here.

DeletedUser15432

Nice, another world for me to play in, that will be 11 worlds on Tuesday

Surge

Brigadier-General
Notice how all the worlds are named after a province in the campaign map, but not Langendorn. All the province names are on the first continent (BA to CA), and no where else. Perhaps they're finally working on the bonus provinces beyond the CA campaign to the west of Haulenois? I don't know, just a crack nut hypothesis.

DeletedUser99692

some new map material would be great :)

Something new would be amazing. Not another world but can we have some expansions on what we have already got. More space in GvG for a start. Something new sorry to say this game is getting boring all we get is the same stuff over and over. The same old events with the same quests

DeletedUser5180

Something new would be amazing. Not another world but can we have some expansions on what we have already got. More space in GvG for a start. Something new sorry to say this game is getting boring all we get is the same stuff over and over. The same old events with the same quests

i'd rather not have more space in gvg, not until all the major problems are solved. no point in making a big mess into a huge mess

DeletedUser106419

the 750 diamond reward do you have to have it on the new city? or can you move it to a different city as my main account is on cigard ?

DeletedUser5180

the 750 diamond reward do you have to have it on the new city? or can you move it to a different city as my main account is on cigard ?

your diamonds stay with you all over the server and can be used in any of the 11 en worlds

DeletedUser99692

The reason its a mess is that it was badly designed in the first place. All the big guilds scramble for places in a map and the small guilds don't have a cats chance. Its totally biased and a goods guzzling pit.

DeletedUser97883

The reason its a mess is that it was badly designed in the first place. All the big guilds scramble for places in a map and the small guilds don't have a cats chance. Its totally biased and a goods guzzling pit.
Are we playing the same game? The game is totally balanced to favour small guilds. Top guilds have to cough up thousands of goods for every new sector, while small guilds basically don't need to worry about being spotted while sieging, because their siege costs are a joke and their siege troops appear magically out of nowhere. The good guilds get so far because they work many times harder than the jealous whiners who complain about how hard it is to get a foothold on the map, when the game mechanics practically make it hard NOT to gain a foothold if you just put the minimum amount of effort into it.

I mean, obviously the small guilds can't really conquer huge territories, because if they did, the game mechanics would start punishing them as well, and without enough people producing, it's hard to pay those insane siege costs. But you're not really arguing that it should be possible, right? A small territory far a small guild, a big one for a big guild, it's only fair.

DeletedUser14394

Are we playing the same game? The game is totally balanced to favour small guilds. Top guilds have to cough up thousands of goods for every new sector, while small guilds basically don't need to worry about being spotted while sieging, because their siege costs are a joke and their siege troops appear magically out of nowhere. The good guilds get so far because they work many times harder than the jealous whiners who complain about how hard it is to get a foothold on the map, when the game mechanics practically make it hard NOT to gain a foothold if you just put the minimum amount of effort into it.

I mean, obviously the small guilds can't really conquer huge territories, because if they did, the game mechanics would start punishing them as well, and without enough people producing, it's hard to pay those insane siege costs. But you're not really arguing that it should be possible, right? A small territory far a small guild, a big one for a big guild, it's only fair.

And we're missing something in whole is "Ghost Guilds", I would be saying it as

The game is totally balanced to favour small guilds along with giving a big advantage to Ghost guilds, coz if it's a smaller guild fighting for future expansions, then they would be out of goods if they conquer more sectors. But nothing will stop the ghost guilds as most of the ghosts have atomium and they dont have to pay for unlocking slots, dont have to pay units for filling slots, dont have to pay units for siege (no units required for siege applies for all), their intention is totally different when comparing with the smaller guilds.

DeletedUser14394

About the current topic, I've seen one player reached PE yesterday itself. Who knows, maybe he reached PE even before that..

DeletedUser653

I think your missing the point. the game is designed to never end and the only way to keep players on this game for years is to prevent any guild from winning. Today its impossible for any guild to win due to the siege costs and the free siege troops which mean smaller guilds can always attack larger ones at no cost while a lots sector to a large guild will cost 6 or 7k of each goods to recapture

DeletedUser14782

I think your missing the point. the game is designed to never end and the only way to keep players on this game for years is to prevent any guild from winning. Today its impossible for any guild to win due to the siege costs and the free siege troops which mean smaller guilds can always attack larger ones at no cost while a lots sector to a large guild will cost 6 or 7k of each goods to recapture

Lol this is what ghosting is then???

DeletedUser97349

We have a winner for first prize in the first to HMA race; congratulations to MrBeef!

The runner up prizes are still up for grabs, though ;)