• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Temple of Relics

DeletedUser109950

If that is true from the wiki page, then this new GB is utterly useless.

It's way too large, drop rate is lousy and rare drop rate (the only one that matters) is beyond pathetic.

Yes I have had this building for a couple of weeks now. i participate in the Guild Expeditions on a daily basis but so far i have NEVER uncovered a relic of any sort. I had thought there would be regular benefits. I am thinking that building the Temple of Relics was a total waste of time!

DeletedUser106696

Yes I have had this building for a couple of weeks now. i participate in the Guild Expeditions on a daily basis but so far i have NEVER uncovered a relic of any sort. I had thought there would be regular benefits. I am thinking that building the Temple of Relics was a total waste of time!

I would recommend you give it a bit more time... if you had your temple for 2 weeks it's probably still at a low level, when there's a 1:8 chance to get a relic. If you participate daily you're probably not doing too many battles every day... otherwise you'd run out of encounters :P.

I've have mine for months, and I typically see 5 or more relics per week (L3 completed)... true many are not so great (decos and BPs spring to mind), but I regularly get goods and forgepoints, and very occasionally some event building (this week an oasis)

DeletedUser109762

I would recommend you give it a bit more time... if you had your temple for 2 weeks it's probably still at a low level, when there's a 1:8 chance to get a relic. If you participate daily you're probably not doing too many battles every day... otherwise you'd run out of encounters :P.

I've have mine for months, and I typically see 5 or more relics per week (L3 completed)... true many are not so great (decos and BPs spring to mind), but I regularly get goods and forgepoints, and very occasionally some event building (this week an oasis)

I have now had my lvl2 ToR for about 11 weeks.

I have now completed 347 GE fights since it was at lvl2, and in that time received 36 relics. That makes a percentage of 10.4% NOT the stated 12.5%

In total relics that have been worthwhile, are 11, so 1 decent relic a week - an incredibly poor return for 6x6 building

And if Inno try some probability excuse, there should be a probability that my relic count should occasionally exceed 12.5% - NOT permanently below 11%.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I've changed my mind about the Temple of Relic and I now consider it a 'Must Have' GB...but I have a bone to pick. The last few months the Jade Dragon Relic has given either one-up, store building or reno kit 9 out of 10 times. Utter garbage. Change the formula back!

DeletedUser114882

Sorry for the thread revival, but having similar probs with my ToR :(

I'm at L4 (with a supposed probability of 13.5%) and having just completed my 37th fight successful fight in this week's GE, I've had ONE relic total.

Correct my maths if I'm wrong, but doesn't that work-out to less than 3%?

Thinking of pulling it down, especially as I'll soon need space for Alcatraz.

Sorry for the thread revival, but having similar probs with my ToR :(

I'm at L4 (with a supposed probability of 13.5%) and having just completed my 37th fight successful fight in this week's GE, I've had ONE relic total.

Correct my maths if I'm wrong, but doesn't that work-out to less than 3%?

Thinking of pulling it down, especially as I'll soon need space for Alcatraz.
Some weeks you hardly get any other weeks you get loads.

It's well worth keeping just for the fp and goods you can get

DeletedUser115071

The % doesn't stack.

The % is for the encounter you are doing and nothing else.

I asked support because I had around 20% and got 1 relic overall one week which was extremely wierd.

DeletedUser116572

i find it quite odd when gamers do not understand the basic concepts of statistics and randomness
while it is true that inno uses a very poor random number generator which is quite streaky it is also the case that one cannot evaluate any rng based on a small sample
keep careful track of 10000 encounters and do not rely on memory which tends to be amazingly forgetful of certain things and if the temple of relics doesnt come quite close to its stated percentages over that many data points then it is worth reporting

ps maybe i got your missing relics as i had 6 silvers and a gold today on just one lvl of ge

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
After recent (yesterday's) level-up of the Temple of Relics (to Level 8), in Guild Expedition,
From the 1st encounter of Level III onward, for 24 encounters straight,
in the duration of one and a half Extra Turns, there was not a single relic.
I kept buying more attempts with medals as a type of test
and gave up after the 2nd big encounter of Level IV (which means 24 in total).

(However, I did get 2 golden relics previously, in Level II, which happened either before or after ToR level-up, can't remember clearly, probably before)

Agent327

Overlord
After recent (yesterday's) level-up of the Temple of Relics (to Level 8), in Guild Expedition,
From the 1st encounter of Level III onward, for 24 encounters straight,
in the duration of one and a half Extra Turns, there was not a single relic.
I kept buying more attempts with medals as a type of test
and gave up after the 2nd big encounter of Level IV (which means 24 in total).

(However, I did get 2 golden relics previously, in Level II, which happened either before or after ToR level-up, can't remember clearly, probably before)

What's your point?