• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV InnoGames TV November Edition

DeletedUser4727

Please leave any feedback you have on our October TV edition here, thank you. You can find the full announcement here.

DeletedUser12400

I watched all episodes of InnoGames TV and I must say that Kai and Thi are the best. I actually would love Peer to appear for the sake of old good times and of course we really miss Anwar the best designer and actually the soul of this game.

I still remember Peer phrases which made me giggle like "Rock n Roll Baby" and "See you later alligator". :D

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Always like the idea of giving a TV version of upcoming events. See we're getting a new quest line in November. Would be nice in these quest lines to not only get 'happiness' presents for finishing the event but also new 'production' ones too. As you travel through the ages and advance further in your game, one usually has built GBs that give enough happiness and you don't really need more happiness buildings that take up precious space in your city. But new production buildings that give you more than usual are certainly accepted and probably used. The Halloween quest was ok but to just gain 'Happiness' and a portrait for finishing. Should have given a little more for the length of the quest such as a production building. Just my 2 cents for the future.

DeletedUser5180

Always like the idea of giving a TV version of upcoming events. See we're getting a new quest line in November. Would be nice in these quest lines to not only get 'happiness' presents for finishing the event but also new 'production' ones too. As you travel through the ages and advance further in your game, one usually has built GBs that give enough happiness and you don't really need more happiness buildings that take up precious space in your city. But new production buildings that give you more than usual are certainly accepted and probably used. The Halloween quest was ok but to just gain 'Happiness' and a portrait for finishing. Should have given a little more for the length of the quest such as a production building. Just my 2 cents for the future.

agree totally, the new building will sit in my inventory along with the monumental graveyard and haunted tower