• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Albert Einstein

DeletedUser12400

I wanted to add that the Checkmate Square looks great and the boost is great and fits really well in front of Aviary.

upload_2017-3-14_10-32-30.png

DeletedUser109966

DeletedUser12400

I really hate having scouting missions in quests, because it often leads to me failing the quest.

I have just had a scouting mission in the Einstein quest. To complete it, I have to clear 10 sectors and then run a scouting mission, which takes +48 hours. The only way I could achieve this is to negotiate all sectors, which would put my orangery back by a month.

Please be reasonable on these quests and make them achievable.
The quests are intended to challenge; just how challenging you make this type of quest is down to the individual.

DeletedUser109679

Why have you made quest 5 "Research a technology" ???

This totally screws those of us who have just moved up and age and have completed all the research options.

It seems I have to either jump up an age when I'm clearly not ready to do so or forgo the quest and the prize. It will be the latter.

Thanks for nothing FOE !

DeletedUser12400

Why have you made quest 5 "Research a technology" ???

This totally screws those of us who have just moved up and age and have completed all the research options.

It seems I have to either jump up an age when I'm clearly not ready to do so or forgo the quest and the prize. It will be the latter.

Thanks for nothing FOE !
I would understand if you were advancing from Progresive Era to Modern Era(GB produces unrefined goods) or Future Era to Artic Future(GB produces goods to guild treasury which has no current use) but may I know the reason why you are not ready to advance to Progressive Era:?

DeletedUser109679

I would understand if you were advancing from Progresive Era to Modern Era(GB produces unrefined goods) or Future Era to Artic Future(GB produces goods to guild treasury which has no current use) but may I know the reason why you are not ready to advance to Progressive Era:?

Because I've only been in Ind era for a few weeks and I want to build up my resources first because i know I'll need lots of each from modern onwards. Also I want to advance my fighting guilds before I hit the next era so I can compete in GE and on the Continent map. Some of the Industrial Continent sectors are 120% attack and defence and no doubt some of the PE sectors will be higher.

I also play on the us server and have only been there 2 weeks and still don't have enough Ind goods for my the capital GB. So I guess will just have to do without this prize which is really annoying.

This is the first time you have done this since I have been playing this game for nearly a year. Normally you get the choice of a tech research OR spending fps. Now you've made it both. Why???

DeletedUser12400

Because I've only been in Ind era for a few weeks and I want to build up my resources first because i know I'll need lots of each from modern onwards. Also I want to advance my fighting guilds before I hit the next era so I can compete in GE and on the Continent map. Some of the Industrial Continent sectors are 120% attack and defence and no doubt some of the PE sectors will be higher.
You can do that all in progressive era as well the only thing you will need to do is to unlock in tech necessary military units.
This is the first time you have done this since I have been playing this game for nearly a year. Normally you get the choice of a tech research OR spending fps. Now you've made it both. Why???
It's always been there. In all previous historical questlines except Tour de France you always were required to research a technology.

DeletedUser105544

I have one question. Why are players limited on buying max. 3 Checkmate Squares for diamonds? I won one and bought 3 more but now I cant buy them anymore. Why this limitation?

DeletedUser109966

I have one question. Why are players limited on buying max. 3 Checkmate Squares for diamonds? I won one and bought 3 more but now I cant buy them anymore. Why this limitation?

What???... how were you offered the ability to buy Checkmate squares ?? I've never seen that option ??

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
how?!

Edit: OVERTYPE - 2017.03.15 - Profane Abbreviation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

What???... how were you offered the ability to buy Checkmate squares ?? I've never seen that option ??
I'll buy 20. How do I do it?
I haven't finished the event yet so I don't know for sure, but I'd just advise a note of caution about taking anything @Haile Selassie says at face value.
Hey guys, It's impossible to buy Checkmate Square.

DeletedUser653

have to say pretty simple quests and a really good quest prize for which i say thanks.

My only thought would be why not make buildings like this the prize in big events as half my guild did it in one day, most are now waiting on the last quest for OA to open and hence win the board @ 10%, but it was really easy for such a good prize. Mine was built and i will use the new oneup kit to take it from 9% to 10%.

another comment, if you look closely at the board it is the simple checkmate in 4 situation, not quite a fools checkmate but the next best thing, whites next move (his 4th) is checkmate

DeletedUser110165

I have no provinces left to conquer on the continent map and no option to scout a new province. The box to scout is there but not highlighted and does not work. Anyone know why?