• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Albert Einstein

DeletedUser98451

Can anyone post a quest-line spoiler or a safe link please. I'd really like to complete it before the release of OF to avoid the usual scout a province and research a tech.

DeletedUser103223

great reward :)

surely the usual event moaners will be silenced for once :P

It takes 3x3 or 9 squares for +9 attack vs the defenders getting +4 def per square.. still unbalanced but will take any attack bonus inno will give us

DeletedUser12400

I see there is a new type of quest:rolleyes:

upload_2017-3-13_21-38-30.png

DeletedUser109325

Guys, this new quest is a nightmare! I'm in the third stage and already have to build 2 houses + cultural building!

How and where?

This is ridiculous!

Any ideas?

DeletedUser106696

Well, all you need is the space to build one of them... then build, trash, build, trash...
It says nowhere in the quest that they all need to be standing at the same time :)

DeletedUser6065

Just something ironic about acquiring sectors without fighting in an event about Einstein.
But, gotta agree, the final prize is great.
. . . . mk

LarryB

Private
I really hate having scouting missions in quests, because it often leads to me failing the quest.

I have just had a scouting mission in the Einstein quest. To complete it, I have to clear 10 sectors and then run a scouting mission, which takes +48 hours. The only way I could achieve this is to negotiate all sectors, which would put my orangery back by a month.

Please be reasonable on these quests and make them achievable.

DeletedUser103223

Its a way inno has you people pay diamonds for the goods needed in situations just like yours.

DeletedUser109966

I think I can manage to summon up a moan.... why don't the hedges on the Checkerboard and the Aviary line up neatly ??