• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions - 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser7099

this is awesome. And that map, oh damn! i need more A/D now!

with that said, rewards in level 4 so far could be better...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110457

If it gives diamonds, then it is worth spending goods.
I know I was expecting to much from this game they said they were changing the difficulty on GE to make it more fair and balanced but instead they increase the difficulty and make it impossible to finish lv3 without spending dimonds and loads of good thanks a lot. I'm in PE and only have 62% boost now they have increased the difficulty won't be doing lv 3 anymore I used to buy dimonds them but haven't bought any last 12 weeks. I knew I was expecting way to much from this update today. And was really looks forward to it as GE is a big part of my game. But it's become artificially hard and not a challenge or fun like a game should be. Ok rant over hi everybody I new to the forum what do you think

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
these motivation kits and GE attempts as prizes suck the big one, your killing GE
also as level 4 is optional, the cost should not be double that of level 3, especially when only 15-20% of our members will be possibly doing it

DeletedUser106696

no change so far... just got the coveted flower arbour for completing L1... at least 1 now have 8 decos in the inventory
I know I was expecting to much from this game they said they were changing the difficulty on GE to make it more fair and balanced but instead they increase the difficulty and make it impossible to finish lv3 without spending dimonds and loads of good thanks a lot. I'm in PE and only have 62% boost now they have increased the difficulty won't be doing lv 3 anymore I used to buy dimonds them but haven't bought any last 12 weeks. I knew I was expecting way to much from this update today. And was really looks forward to it as GE is a big part of my game. But it's become artificially hard and not a challenge or fun like a game should be. Ok rant over hi everybody I new to the forum what do you think

Sorry, but I think the answer here is learn to fight properly - a while ago we had a similar controversy on the Beta forum, where one guy demonstrated that even AF (where the opposition has significantly higher boosts than in PE) can be defeated with a boost lower than yours ... and that's without diamonds and goods... just careful matching of troops and good battle tactics

DeletedUser5180

Well I picked up a terrace farm tonight in the final encounter and it's a great reward Very happy with it

me too and also many of the chests contained fps on level 4, add these to the 3 x 100 fps won from gold relics and this was a great GE week for me

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
I got the terrace farm on completion also, need to change out those extra attempts in rewards though, they are lamer than gold and supplies .. maybe change them for medals or something else less lame. Not as if you cannot generate enough attempts during the week to complete GE so why give extra attempts, usually I am almost done with level 3 on day 3 but with these I was in level 3 hours after GE started, then got 4 more attempts at start of level 4 when I had a full rack of 8 attempts .. crazy

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Sorry, but I think the answer here is learn to fight properly - a while ago we had a similar controversy on the Beta forum, where one guy demonstrated that even AF (where the opposition has significantly higher boosts than in PE) can be defeated with a boost lower than yours ... and that's without diamonds and goods... just careful matching of troops and good battle tactics

Well I'm an experienced fighter, 25th in Dinegu with 185% att 100% def, and I had to negotiate my way to the end of level 4. The last battle is 250% att/def, and no amount of careful troop selection would get me through that one. You certainly couldn't do it with 62% boost. You'd need some massive GBs to cope with that.

Well I'm an experienced fighter, 25th in Dinegu with 185% att 100% def, and I had to negotiate my way to the end of level 4. The last battle is 250% att/def, and no amount of careful troop selection would get me through that one. You certainly couldn't do it with 62% boost. You'd need some massive GBs to cope with that.

Agreed, but that is what it is suppose to be - It says in the level caption: Danger only the strongest will survive.

Without high level military GB's, it's unrealistic that someone will or can finish Level IV - except those who can negotiate their way thru - and for them I say: Go for it - That's great if you can work your way thru level IV in any way that works for you.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Agreed, but that is what it is suppose to be - It says in the level caption: Danger only the strongest will survive.

Without high level military GB's, it's unrealistic that someone will or can finish Level IV - except those who can negotiate their way thru - and for them I say: Go for it - That's great if you can work your way thru level IV in any way that works for you.

My point was that if someone on beta is claiming they can fight to the end with less than 62% bonus, then quite frankly, they are talking BS.

DeletedUser106685

My point was that if someone on beta is claiming they can fight to the end with less than 62% bonus, then quite frankly, they are talking BS.

That was with 75% bonus, and it was about finishing level 3 - before the update, so with slightly weaker enemy armies.

Here's the video if you want to see how it's done:

DeletedUser106696

Couldn't agree ore with you... however, I had responded to a PE player who said he would no longer attempt level 3 (not 4) due to having only 62 % boosts. And I would still maintain that 62% is more than enough not only to start, but to complete level 3 in PE.

Edit: Just saw the video again and realised I had the number twisted - I though this was with 57 %, but in fact it was 75%... so numbers were not lower...

Last edited by a moderator:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Ah, that explains it - level 3 is a doddle compared to level 4. I have no trouble up to fight 55 - then it starts to get really tough!

DeletedUser98876

I have just finished taking the first 12 fights on the new level 4 but have had to mostly do the Negotiate option to take each one.

Now I can see the last 4 on the map which again I will need to Negotiate to take then but I will not post the Rewards on offer in case others do not wish to know what they are ( I assume they are different for us all anyway ) but I have worked out the likely cost to me of taking these last 4 fights given normal luck to take them and the costs will far out weigh the rewards so personally for me I will be going back to just taking the first 3 tiers and not doing the fourth level as the costs to do this new level far outweigh the rewards.

That's how I have found it myself.

DeletedUser106685

It's very expensive to negotiate through it for sure, so I would always try fighting first, and only negotiate when it's impossible to beat.

I completed level 4 without negotiating, but I have 166%/157% attack bonus.
No idea if it's possible in Arctic with only 100% or even 90%. I'll try this weekend.

DeletedUser98451

I can only echo what many have already said, way too many extra attempts and medals in level 4 and very expensive to negotiate when fighting became impossible to win. The rewards for the costs involved dont stack up for me so i wont be doing it again.
I'd been looking forward to it but like so many of the recent innovations the announcement is better than the product

DeletedUser103849

FoE has some brilliant business people working for them because level 4 is just a clever way to extract real money from players. FoE makes battling impossible by giving themselves a outrageously high attack & defense bonus which is a clever way to get players to negotiate and buy diamonds.

joesoap

Major-General
FoE never fails to amaze me, they think nothing of adding 5, 10, 20% extra attack to the armies we face as if its no big deal but always seem to fail to recognize that for a player to get an extra 5% attack it means completing an extra 10 levels in a gb
for people that seem to love balancing & rebalancing things it would be nice if they balanced things in favour of the players

DeletedUser653

about halfway across L3 last night and used a few of those extra attempts quite well and was thinking why is everyone complaining so much. But tonight I get attemps for 1st sector, so I am thinking this is still OK as having a few attempts stacked up for those last few L3 sectors and if I can hit L4 tonight will be good.

BUT NO - INNO decided to award lots of attempts but not allow the total attempts held to go above 10, so with 10 attempts on hand tonight i win 4 but get awarded 1. This really sucks and is on top of attempts replacing nice prizes too. Inno this sucks and you should allow attempt prizes to take you above the 10 limit.