• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions - 4th Difficulty

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
A guild with a strong Observatory ownership and levelling up program should be able to have the treasury goods for unlocking level 4 of GE week after week. Of course it helps to have a few Arcs and Atomiums amongst the membership as well.

DeletedUser109018

Our guild has it's first couple of players just reach Arctic in the past 1-2 months, this may be the case for older worlds but how is this so with the newer servers that started much later?
This Idea is about as useful of having Trump in the White House..
Spoken like a true democrat,can't differentiate between ideas & reality... However as regards to my idea the one Artic era player in my guild (myself) currently generates enough artic era goods via my Arc & Observatory to fund level 4 at least every second week. Being a socially responsible gamer (& the only one who would play level 4) I would put in the extra to the treasury to play weekly.Sorry if I confused you by basing my idea on the facts I had available

DeletedUser104833

Must say- not too keen on getting buildings as a reward. This is purely personal. But for me they are a non-reward. Can they at least be turned into Coin and Supplies ? They UI doesn't seem to indicate that.

DeletedUser106696

Depends what you're getting... you can always sell your standard buildings (houses, culturals, and supply buildings), and decos can be turned into goodies in the recurring quests, but that's unfortunately not going to work on event and premium buildings. On the plus side, you can still use them for quests of the "build bla di bla of your age".

But in general I'm with you on this... once you got a dozen of any building sitting in your inventory, winning another one's nearly as thrilling as ToR BPs. Why oh why did the brain boxes at Inno decide to cram even more buildings into the rewards at the expense of goods and FPs?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Can someone explain this?
e83tmw
Screenshot_62.jpg

If Guild Expedition is so popular why the last week's list look so?

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Spoken like a true democrat,can't differentiate between ideas & reality... However as regards to my idea the one Artic era player in my guild (myself) currently generates enough artic era goods via my Arc & Observatory to fund level 4 at least every second week. Being a socially responsible gamer (& the only one who would play level 4) I would put in the extra to the treasury to play weekly.Sorry if I confused you by basing my idea on the facts I had available

I am actually Australian .. I just think someone like Trump in the White House is a joke. But anyway back to the game, our guild's 2 players in Arctic only have mid level Obs, wouldn't pay for a whole guild for level 4, just think a much fairer system is called for. If it is an option for players who complete GE like myself then it should be a fairer system calling for goods of a players age so they can cover the cost. My Obs and Arc could do that easily.

DeletedUser

The cost to unlock is a bit high, but level 4 is completely optional, so no harm done.

Ludicrous

Private
Depends what you're getting... you can always sell your standard buildings (houses, culturals, and supply buildings), and decos can be turned into goodies in the recurring quests, but that's unfortunately not going to work on event and premium buildings. On the plus side, you can still use them for quests of the "build bla di bla of your age".

But in general I'm with you on this... once you got a dozen of any building sitting in your inventory, winning another one's nearly as thrilling as ToR BPs. Why oh why did the brain boxes at Inno decide to cram even more buildings into the rewards at the expense of goods and FPs?

Yes, it is possible to have TOO many flower arbours. About as much use as a nun in a brothel...

Ludicrous

Private
As ever, no commonsense, so everyone in guild has to pay for level 4. Not sensible... and not thought through - again!

DeletedUser103849

Ridiculous idea a 4th level, 90 percent of our guild can't finish 3 levels. Total waste, in fact GE is a waste to time for AF level players we mostly win useless BP's. Stop adding new features and fix the bugs in GvG.

DeletedUser100065

I really can't see the issue with the cost. If there's not enough that have finished then don't open the 4th level. Only leaders and founders can unlock the levels so they can make the decision if it's worth the extra goods or not. Your guild isn't active enough to make it worth while paying for the next level get a new guild it's easy.

GE Attempts - Pathetic Prize - The more this game gets changed - the BIGGER the piece of junk it becomes!
And you made level one harder by increasing the difficulty from 70% to 80%.

I can only assume it's an outright attempt to kill the game.

Edit: Guess it's not all bad - Just received a Sacred Sky Watch from a Jade Relic.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to check the Gate of the Sun God(1706) for proper Happiness it's higher than the Premium Flower Arber(1100). Check before everybody sell off their Arbors and then you guys do a rebalancing on the Sun God.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Has anyone else noticed a problem with GE this week? I'm on level 2 and so far I've had no "critical hits" from my Orangery. Am I just being unlucky (again!) or is something broken? I'm getting plenty of critical hits on my hood, but none on GE.

Update - ignore the above - just had my first one at last!

Last edited: