• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Friends Tavern

DeletedUser6065

Something like a set of traffic lights would be great:

Red - you have visited and donated in the past 24 hours
Orange - you can visit, but there are no chairs vacant
Green - you can visit and donate

Hope they fix it soon.
Bad idea for colorblind players. We already went through that during the Apple Event.
. . . mk

DeletedUser108786

Bad idea for colorblind players. We already went through that during the Apple Event.
. . . mk
Fair enough, but surely it could be worked out by the position of each? Whatever they do, I hope it makes things easier for us all :)

DeletedUser4800

This "feature" is GARBAGE! There is NO STRATEGY, TACTICS, THINKING, its just INSANELY MORE BUSY WORK. Now you have to click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click on and on and on... Purely retardedly more busy work, how is this interesting? THERE IS ZERO strategy, ZERO thinking, ZERO interesting interplay here!

This is the facebook crap that we are getting, this is why facebook games DIED and are staying DEAD, they just become click fests with no real interplay, no real strategy, no real gameplay, pure garbage click fests, that is why NO ONE plays facebook games anymore. Farmville went from being one of the most played games and biggest profits to ZERO in a year or so. Because they kept adding more click fests and ZERO GAMEPLAY!

TELL ME INNO DEVS, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS INTERESTING ABOUT THIS NEW CRAP? WHAT IN YOUR MINDLESS MIND IS INTERESTING ABOUT THIS CRAP? ITS MORE! CLICK FEST, NOTHING ELSE!

DeletedUser108047

would be nice to see my tavern connected to my city by a road/path... At the moment its in the middle of the wilderness - no wonder no one can find it!

DeletedUser2029

The lack of timer was almost criminally stupid move by Inno, but since that is being worked on, I don't think that dismissing the tavern just for that is justified. Upgrading the tavern is a chore (for now), but at least it doesn't cause performance issues, and the tavern shop boosts are awesome.
But, what happens to plunder when more people will be able to afford city shield? Factor in the timer and occupancy indicator for maximum exploitation!
Also, aid is becoming increasingly useless. All my visitors are grouped when I'm most online and can collect from the tavern. That isn't a problem for my tavern, but it usually means that I don't have enough buildings for everyone to aid (almost 30% of aiders, since everyone is so nice to both visit tavern and aid), which also means less BP opportunities, especially for lower age players.

Since I'm a huge fan of the tavern, I was really disappointed when I heard that Inno isn't planning to include neighbors and guildmates into this, which is a mistake. I beg of you that you look at the bigger picture and realize how truly great this Tavern idea* is and take steps to expand it.
Get rid of aid altogether, but include neighbors and guildmates in tavern. Instead of aid bonuses, let us rely only on tavern boosts (increased silver income should be enough for that). Since BP hunting through aid is gone, introduce the option that upon collection there's a 1/16 chance (no matter how many chairs you actually have) that one of the visitor at the table will get a BP (age of tavern, makes it easier to manage whom you are friends with). As for plundering, wouldn't mind if people who plunder also have to option to visit taven, but since I'm prediction the end of plunder, maybe you can come up with something better when you start redesigning that disaster of GvG.

*the idea of Tavern in general, not what I'm suggesting

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesiger

Monarch
Tavern boosts won't help things like Shrines and Fishing Huts that produce different goods when motivated but take 24 hours to do so...

DeletedUser2029

Tavern boosts won't help things like Shrines and Fishing Huts that produce different goods when motivated but take 24 hours to do so...
That's true and thanks for pointing it out.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what else they have in store for us before expanding on this...

DeletedUser106505

Does the coast of the boosts raise as you use them?..or do they stay the same..?
thx

Vesiger

Monarch
People in my guild are reporting anecdotally that spending tavern silver on production boosts doesn't seem to have any effect - is this just the longstanding mobile blimp display bug rearing its ugly head again? Can anyone confirm that this feature actually works on the mobile app?

DeletedUser105830

It doesn't seem work on any platform. Playing on my laptop and iPad. I purchased the 60% coin increase but have noticed that my coin production has actually gone down! Put a bug report in for it...

The Tominator

Sergeant
i use the35% recruitment boost on top of the 30% reduction we get from having lvl 58 on gvg for our traz's... so now i only wait 7 hours for another 80 units ..whoopee do what a load of .......

DeletedUser653

Most people are complaining about the chat window, not the accelerated table growing. Getting to the full table capacity quickly barely impacts other players at all.

a little short sited as attacking players are able to remove and add players all day long and so get enough silver coins to get the attack bonus every single day. so its not just the building of the table where players use this trick

DeletedUser96901

i use the35% recruitment boost on top of the 30% reduction we get from having lvl 58 on gvg for our traz's... so now i only wait 7 hours for another 80 units ..whoopee do what a load of .......
nice try

tavern boost doesn't work on Alcatraz :rolleyes:

DeletedUser107609

Hi!

Shoul be somthing like Table Booking for Friend's Tavern. To make a click for visit ones and server will make you enter automaticaly when the place is empty. Also should be greate to hilight the chair icon of taverns can be visited (or hide chair icons of taverns can't be visited )

Thank you.

Re Er

DeletedUser15986

a little short sited as attacking players are able to remove and add players all day long and so get enough silver coins to get the attack bonus every single day. so its not just the building of the table where players use this trick

The attack bonus is nice, but defending your own town is nigh on impossible unless you have an insane bonus from Watchfires... The attack bonus is a very minor thing, and attacking players will win anyway.

DeletedUser109966

This question has probably been asked before, I apologise if it has.... but if I unlock a second concurrent boost on the Tavern for 50 Diamonds... Is this a one off cost or do you have to pay it every time you want to use 2 boosts at once?

Edit... I found out the the answer.... "You must make this payment every time you wish to have 2 boosts active at the same time."

Last edited by a moderator: