• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Friends Tavern

DeletedUser4727

Hey all

This thread is for discussing the Friends Tavern. Check out the full details here!

Thanks!

waykwabu

Private
Why do I need to remove 20 of my good ( and helpful ) friends before I enter the tavern ? Most of my friends are from ex-n'hoods or those who have left my guild - this is only way we can connect/ contribute to GBs etc . !!! Really not to keen on this venture !

DeletedUser105544

Why Inno introduces feature with such negative feedback on test server?

joesoap

Major-General
Why do I need to remove 20 of my good ( and helpful ) friends before I enter the tavern ? Most of my friends are from ex-n'hoods or those who have left my guild - this is only way we can connect/ contribute to GBs etc . !!! Really not to keen on this venture !
you dont need to remove friends for the tavern to work, i think it means that after you remove 20 friends then new friends have to wait 24hrs before they can visit your tavern

DeletedUser

To be able to sit down in a Tavern of your new friend, you have to wait 24h for your friendship to become strong enough.
I guess this is to reduce the 'add, sit, remove' activity that totally ruined the point of the thing. Has this done anything to improve the 'add me add me add me' spam every 5 secs in global chat? If not, will any action be taken against spammers? Didn't seem to be any action on beta.

DeletedUser106696

Will Inno ever learn? :mad: Pages and pages of neg. feedback on beta are yet again ignored, as per usual...
Would it have been really THAT bad to test any fixed on Beta before bringing this to the live servers?

DeletedUser107476

I do wonder the point of beta server. It is supposed to be the final testing point before release. The problem is that Innogames do not give themselves the time to analyse the feedback before they release on main. Thus we see products put into main that have glitches or are just not wanted.

The tavern is a prime example of this.

DeletedUser96901

the most important point hasn't be ignored :blush:
players can't invite new friends, sit and leave immediately :lol:

DeletedUser6974

looks like just another unpopular thing added that is disliked on the beta server that is going to cause more lag.
Please FOE, use your resources to remedy the horrible lag on the GvG maps. it is practically unplayable now.
if i place a siege my game freezes and the only way to get back into the game is to close my browser and start all over.
it takes forever just to select new troops to use during the battles. my game as well as my guild mates in both EU and USA crashes and freezes constantly during battles at reset time.
When i write to support they tell me FOE is aware of the lag issue but it is not one of their priorities, but a new tavern is which is not liked at all in the beta server??? Please FOE fix the lag issue!!

DeletedUser12153

Instead of adding useless stuff like this perhaps consider putting some effort into moving away from flash player to make the game better playable

DeletedUser106696

I suppose it's just easier to be "productive" by producing c**p like this tavern rather than tackling the bits that desperately need fixing...

DeletedUser104215

fix the lag folks , the game is almost unplayable now, apparently the only other solution I can apply from my end is to buy a bigger faster PC for around $1K and just to play a browser game THAT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN

DeletedUser6838

fix the lag folks , the game is almost unplayable now, apparently the only other solution I can apply from my end is to buy a bigger faster PC for around $1K and just to play a browser game THAT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN
Sounds to me that you got more of a internet issue rather than performance, even my 300€ notebook, which is 5 years old, runs the game just fine, if your net can't handle all the animations in your city and cities that you visit, then turn them off in the settings.

As for the Tavern, like it says, you CAN unlock it, but you don't have to, as far as i understood, the friends list in the aid list will remain with all your friends in it? if not, well too bad, deal with. Not everything has to reward you 100 FP's, 1000 goods and a million soldiers....As far as i can see that every feature that has no big reward = bad idea by default from the community's side....>.>

DeletedUser4800

I HATE THIS! Why I hate it? Because its another FACEBOOK like crap. These are the "facebook" features, that FORCE you to invite friends, force you to bother people and be bothered all day, just so you can play the game!

I loveD FOE because it was SOLO GAME, I didn't have to interact with other players, the more interaction that has been brought the less interested I'm in the game. This TAVERN crap is going to be the final nail in the coffin I think.

I want to play this game as a relaxing thing, I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED to add friends and all that bullcrap, just so I can play the game! And you will have to do this crap, because newer themes are becoming absurdly hard.

DeletedUser12153

you say in your announcement every player CAN unlock wich suggest it's optional however on beta it's integrated in an unskippable tech so it's far from optional you are forced to unlock it unless this will be changed for the live servers wich i doubt cause why would you listen to feedback from players that don't want to use this crap

DeletedUser11899

Just to give some hope and positivity (although is not related to Tavern friends), they've fixed one of the most oldest bugs of the game

• The limit of only being able to collect one Forge Points collection beyond 10 Forge Points in the Forge Points bar has been bumped up to 99 FPs. This should allow everyone to more smoothly do the collection of productions in their city.
  • The Forge Points bar will now remember/freeze the timer of its Forge Points production when you reach or exceed 10 Forge Points. Basically, if you are to receive a new FP in 15 minutes, and you then use a Large FP Package and add 10 FPs to your bar, after spending them the production timer will not reset to 60 minutes, but will instead continue from where it left off (15 minutes in this example).

DeletedUser103052

Does anyone from Beta know if this is unlocked at a certain age/tech or is it just open to all?