• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event FoE Soccer Cup 2016

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing the FoE Soccer Cup 2016. You can find the full announcement here!

Enjoy!

DeletedUser15432

Apart from the rewards this is exactly the same as the 2014 soccer event that was run for the World Cup

DeletedUser96901

good things are too expensive.

so let's compare:
last event (a few clicks done in a little bit more than 1 hour): 1 Wishing Well
this event (30 days playing every day at least twice because of 11 shots): 2 Wishing Wells are possible. 3 with much luck

Apart from the rewards this is exactly the same as the 2014 soccer event that was run for the World Cup
code recycling ;)

DeletedUser97688

Of course it is. It's not a Euros event. It's meerly that the football matches in the FoE world coincide with the Euros ;)

Vesiger

Monarch
Why call it soccer cup when it's an european tournament where everyone calls it football only americans call it soccer and they don't even care about the game

And this isn't even the American server - there aren't supposed to be any Americans on here :o

DeletedUser15372

There isn't? but what if there are Americans here? :o

I really loved the soccer event 2 years ago. I hope this year it is good too :)

DeletedUser97688

A lot of spellings in the game are Americanised as well...or should that be Americanized??

DeletedUser11899

Looking forward this football :P event to grab medal packages to get as many victory expansions as I can. I'm on PME era

DeletedUser12400

And this isn't even the American server - there aren't supposed to be any Americans on here :o
I'm an American and I'm here
intruder_alert_icon_by_etschannel-d640r8r.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11899

On beta after opening 10 chests in a row (7,000 cups), look at all this "really good stuff" I got :lol:

Shot package
Shot package
Watchfire
Watchfire
Watchfire
Reno Kit
2 Observatory BPs
Soccer Field
Soccer Field
Grandstand

...I was expecting to get 1 SoK at least :mad:

DeletedUser96901

On beta after opening 10 chests in a row (7,000 cups), look at all this "really good stuff" I got :lol:

Shot package
Shot package
Watchfire
Watchfire
Watchfire
Reno Kit
2 Observatory BPs
Soccer Field
Soccer Field
Grandstand

...I was expecting to get 1 SoK at least :mad:
you need to open 20 chests to get one SoK: it only has 5%

Roc8

Corporal
Personally, I could not care less about soccer. I do not care for the sport and care even less about the event.. I wish there was a way to eliminate the icon so i can enjoy the game without the event intruding.

Roc8

Corporal
very true Ritabelz but i do not believe that is what they really want me to do. if i do not log in for 30 days i might as well quit playing altogether. These events are all "cut and paste" from previous events. Uninspiring and basically a waste of time and energy. I would like the option to turn off or opt-out of an event if i choose not to participate. I do not think that is too much to ask.