• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] foe-editor.ru

DeletedUser16026

For more info on third party sites please see EXTERNAL RESOURCES.

This particular thread can be used for discussion and questions about the site foe-editor.ru. It is preferred that for any feedback/suggestions/comments you contact the site owners directly through their site to ensure they receive your information. Discussion, questions and requests for assistance with said site are welcome in this thread.

foe-editor.ru, as the name might suggest, is a city editing tool for the "Forge Of Empires" game. You can use it to test out designs for your city, checking how to most efficiently reorganize your buildings, or planning ahead layouts for when you enter a new era.

The editor includes:
- The ability to add, remove, or move buildings
- All game buildings, both common and special event ones
- Information such as whether a building requires diamonds for construction, or if it needs a 2-lane street connection
- The ability to select an age for your special event buildings
- The ability to pick a level for your Great Buildings
- Two different 'views' of the city
- Statistics for the effectiveness of your city
- The ability to save and load your progress with a design

You can discuss this particular site in the [DISCUSSION] foe-editor.ru thread.

foe-editor.ru is an unofficial 3rd party site, and is not directly affiliated with InnoGames.

DeletedUser5180

at first glance this looks great as it has the same view as the game compared to Forgestats

i have noticed though, you can place at least 2 of the same great building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

It seems you have to place them one by one using the tool on the left side of the screen. The one on the right side checks for a connection with the Town Hall. Or at least I think so based on my poor understanding of Russian. :D http://prntscr.com/95fl6x
Argh, was thinking the icon on the right side was the one to build roads :p Thanks Darkstar :)

Ephiferus

Private
is there a way to turn the town hall or roads so they face in a different direction? I cant seem to get them to line up correctly.

DeletedUser

is there a way to turn the town hall or roads so they face in a different direction? I cant seem to get them to line up correctly.

Unfortunately there is no option to rotate the town hall, only move it (in-game of course). I don't know about this site but I wouldn't of thought it would allow you to do it, if you actually can't do it in the game.

Dread

DeletedUser101308

Ephiferus, there isn't any way to rotate the buildings: neither in game, nor in editor.
About the roads: they can't connect between each other with correct direction, because of simplified images - there is only one image for each road (and no programmable placement for them also). This is not so beautiful, but they do, what they must - give happiness, aren't they?

DeletedUser113882

I use foemanager already; I was just seeing what else exists ... a lot of the links from the sticky seem dead (but found another useful one) :D