• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109674

v 0.9.29 released:

- fixed the issue when virtual future's roads were not visible

- fixed the issue when population of residential buildings was always zero in info window

- added new city entities and more GB levels

DeletedUser109674

why use third party sites when we now have re-construction mode ?
Correct me if I am wrong, in reconstruction mode you are working with same set of building which you already have. City planner allows to try other buildings, which your city does not have currently, to plan future expansions. Also, reconstruction mode starts to be available at the end of Iron age only.

DeletedUser112892

Even by having Reconstruction mode in the game, you e.g. cannot finish reconstruction later.
FoE City Planner is awesome thing and best move would be first to plan your city in it, and then to move to the game.
What is also good is that you can plan your city ages and eras in advance with possibility to place any building from any era.

DeletedUser108359

i'v never actually used this, partly because i never had the free time to play with it, and 2nd i keep forgetting about it.
But i will seriously have a look because the main thing that attracts my attention is being able to add or remove any building. ( this i never knew before )
I love reconstruction mode, but 1 drawback i find is being able to ONLY work with buildings you have already placed, you cant add new buildings or ones in your inventory, nor remove them.
This helps with better planning, especially when obtaining new buildings.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
@ingweland Its not calculating the population from regular residence buildings (both non-diamond & diamond buildings). Only calculating population from GBs and special buildings. I have currently negative population on City planner, been like that since the last update. Was under the impression that it will be rectified with the new update. Just checked its not happened. Please request you to kindly have it checked and rectified as soon as possible. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.