• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116572

has any thought been given to moving vikings settlement buildings to their own tab
they really are not stone age...

DeletedUser653

thanks for the the reminder ingweland, great site and functionality, keep up the great work.

I can see settlements buildings but when i load a new city which has an active settlement I cannot see the settlement, do i have to click something?

DeletedUser109674

thanks for the the reminder ingweland, great site and functionality, keep up the great work.

I can see settlements buildings but when i load a new city which has an active settlement I cannot see the settlement, do i have to click something?
Unfortunately, you will not get it automatically in current version of the app. However, I am planning to add it in v2 on which I am working at the moment.

DeletedUser653

ok, thanks for that quick reply. still a great site and much much better than FOE rebuilder for planning and i can even plan guild members cities for them too.

DeletedUser109674

fixed the issue when some streets of the Virtual future was not visible

DeletedUser111428

Hi everyone; deleted the post from Ingweland, as it was off topic (as some of you pointed out), as well as several following Posts (as they were referring to a post that has since been deleted)

Now, let's resume the conversation about the great tool that is Foe City Planner :)

DeletedUser111428

Don't think it is a great tool.
@Agent327 : can you share with the rest of the Forum Community the reason why you do not think that it is a great tool? I am curious to hear your opinion on the topic because, while we welcome disagreement over opinion voiced by Forum members, we also expect people to state why they disagree...otherwise, this ends up being simply a negative comment, which adds nothing to the ongoing discussion of this thread.

Agent327

Overlord
Try place a set and see if you can find the parts. Notice how settlements buildings are mixed with the city buildings. Do I need to go on?

Reconstruction mode works much better.

DeletedUser109674

Reconstruction mode and City planner have different target goals (even if some of them overlap). That has been already discussed here.

DeletedUser109674

v 2 of the City planner will have 3 view modes, including new flat top view
2d.jpg 25d.jpg 3d.jpg

DeletedUser109674

Just a quick note. I know there are new city entities added to the game and missing in the City planner. However, I am quite busy at the moment and do not have time to add them to the planner. It might happen that they will be added only in v.2

DeletedUser116879

I chose the correct server, the correct world and typed my correct name but the foe city planner appeared the different city, not mine. Is it a problem?

DeletedUser96901

I chose the correct server, the correct world and typed my correct name but the foe city planner appeared the different city, not mine. Is it a problem?
probably the name is the problem

example
two players: aa and aa2

now aa searches his city and the planer finds aa2 first which has aa in it and then shows the city of aa2

DeletedUser116879

probably the name is the problem

example
two players: aa and aa2

now aa searches his city and the planer finds aa2 first which has aa in it and then shows the city of aa2
Yeah I think so too. Have no idea how to find my city the other way..

Status
Not open for further replies.