• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future Part 4

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hello all,

This thread is for discussing the first part of our Arctic Future Part 4 announcement. You can find the full post here. Your feedback is invaluable as always, so please let us know what you think.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser109502

Is the new GB is just a new version of dynamic tower?

MP75

Master Corporal
I think the new GB will be a combo of Dynamic Tower and Whishing Well,a Wishing Well 2.0 !

Last edited:

DeletedUser109966

Will the new GB give rewards depending on the era of the player who owns the GB or the era of the building motivated??

DeletedUser12153

So you're making the harbor worse with this update a 4th slot increase the chance that you have to take a crewmember with a useless bonus and it increases the cost of sending a ship with 25 goods
I also see nothing about the Arctic goods in the treasury so i assume they are pretty much useless

DeletedUser106039

As one other player asked-- still see no mention of the use for Arctic Goods in the Guild Treasury--- This is a big flaw in the game if you want people to advance this whole harbor boat things seem like a lame replacement for some traditional GvG action---

DeletedUser11899

Will the new GB give rewards depending on the era of the player who owns the GB or the era of the building motivated??

Helping hand. This bonus gives you a certain chance to get a random resource

The staff should admit that the information of this GB is somewhat vague. Even though I have this GB built on beta but I myself still have certain doubts. So far I've just collected some coins or 4x5 goods (20 goods of my era)

Aside of coins, supplies and goods (of your era, its supossed) it seems that it also can give you medals and diamonds (very rarely) and who knows if some silver as well :rolleyes:

Hope some staff member could bring us some light or more accurate information about the Helping hand bonus

DeletedUser104278

So you're making the harbor worse with this update a 4th slot increase the chance that you have to take a crewmember with a useless bonus and it increases the cost of sending a ship with 25 goods
I also see nothing about the Arctic goods in the treasury so i assume they are pretty much useless

Agree, should be able to send the ship with 1, 2, 3, or 4 crew and having to repair it every trip is a pain.

DeletedUser11899

Agree, should be able to send the ship with 1, 2, 3, or 4 crew and having to repair it every trip is a pain.

agree. This 4th member should be a free-cost member or a member you can choose from the complete members list

DeletedUser96844

I noticed there are no expansions in the latest instalment of tech tree.
Is there any in the new area of quest map?
Also thought there would be some more medal expansions due to the size of buildings and the fact that devs have paced a lot of 'shaded' footprint in the city.

DeletedUser109966

The staff should admit that the information of this GB is somewhat vague. Even though I have this GB built on beta but I myself still have certain doubts. So far I've just collected some coins or 4x5 goods (20 goods of my era)

Aside of coins, supplies and goods (of your era, its supossed) it seems that it also can give you medals and diamonds (very rarely) and who knows if some silver as well :rolleyes:

Hope some staff member could bring us some light or more accurate information about the Helping hand bonus

Thanks.... what I really want to know though is if I am in an early era and acquire this GB... will my rewards be scaled down in a similar way to wishing wells of earlier eras... in other words the higher the era you are in the better it works??