• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Disappointed

P.Pixie

Corporal
Recently I am becoming more and more disappointed with certain things in the game, things that make the game an unfair playing field eg. Battlegrounds what's the point? These top guilds and the swapping format - now they don't even let you have the beach sectors, everything is locked down until they do their next rotation then lockdown again! its just become a waste of time unless you are in one of these big guilds. Its coming to the point that my guild and other guilds are losing the will to even bother with it anymore, which is sad we smaller guilds play as much buy diamonds and have as much right to enjoy the game to the fullest as these big sector gabbing guilds its just not fair but won't change I am sure. Also recently some players got this new Daily Quest set up and a lot did not- totally unfair .
Victory Towers as a prize in GE what????? C'mon really ??
I really love this game but as with all things in life a few improvements go a long way :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ArtieBucco

Private
Recently I am becoming more and more disappointed with certain things in the game, things that make the game an unfair playing field eg. Battlegrounds what's the point? These top guilds and the swapping format - now they don't even let you have the beach sectors, everything is locked down until they do their next rotation then lockdown again! its just become a waste of time unless you are in one of these big guilds. Its coming to the point that my guild and other guilds are losing the will to even bother with it anymore, which is sad we smaller guilds play as much buy diamonds and have as much right to enjoy the game to the fullest as these big sector gabbing guilds its just not fair but won't change I am sure. Also recently some players got this new Daily Quest set up and a lot did not- totally unfair .
Victory Towers as a prize in GE what????? C'mon really ??
I really love this game but as with all things in life a few improvements go a long way :rolleyes:

The GBG thing, it's been discussed many times over on this forum. I agree with you it is disheartening when you're in a guild being pummeled back to your base for the entire time by two or maybe even three guilds dominating but there isn't much you or the game developers can do about that. People will either forge alliances and do sector swaps or just beat everyone into submission if they fancy it. That's the game and that's the way the format has been designed.

I'm in a guild that isn't incredibly powerful like those that have merged into these top 3 or 4 guilds or a poor one at the start of the journey. We find that alliances are the only way we can get rewards. It's not so much about finishing top for us as it is about always having a sector to attack and get some encounters done and get some FP rewards or diamonds or whatever.

Failing diplomacy, you don't really have a choice other than to give up and drop down a league so that you can compete. If your guild is active, you should be able to get 3 or 4 of you on and attack at the same time and have some fun.

GE I've been getting better rewards more frequently as my TOR has levelled up. The victory towers and other lame rewards do make me laugh but at the same time, the relics do prove useful and GE4 is always a must to get diamonds etc.

papashakes

Corporal
we won our last season in diamond league we were giving ourselves big pats on the back.. this season we're among the big boys and girls.. it was amazing to watch.. within 15 minutes of GbG opening all sectors were taken and so far we haven't been able to take one.. there have been opportunities to attack between sector lock downs as the big guns exchange them so picked up a few goodies..

I'm not complaining just saying this is the nature of the game.. next season we'll be relegated for sure so back to being a bigger fish in a smaller pond (watch out platinum lol)

enjoy the game in all it's facets.. it's like life.. plenty of ups and downs :)