• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Disappearing messages...

DeletedUser

Hi guys. Hope I got the right icon for this...
Anyway, I am using Firefox with Windows XP Pro'. USUALLY I don't have many problems but lately I have noticed that if i get multiples messages from people (I run a guild) after I click on one and reply, the rest of them mysteriously vanish off the board. I have to refresh after every message in order to be able to read the next one. Now as my browser takes a LONG time to refresh my city (old computer and BIG city) this is a pain in the back-side. Please can you investigate this as refreshing quite a large number of times just to be able to read messages seems quite unacceptable. Thanks. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.S. While I'm here, can you answer a question for me please? If I have a conversation going with someone in messages and I delete the message thread. That person then REPLIES USING that message thread (because they haven't deleted it) can I still SEE it? I.E. Will it come back again? The reason I ask is because I deleted a lot of message thread once and then when I logged in again, I had a flashing icon signifying that I had a message waiting but when I looked, my inbox was empty. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hello Mastergaijin, as to your first post, I can confirm this, when sending out mass mails, one at a time, it seems it takes forever for the system to catch up. This happens with replying as well.

Your second post: I am not sure on this one, it could be a possibility. We will investigate this issue.

DeletedUser3157

I am still having and have had problems with inbox and dissapearing msges for months. I have a very active mailbox - play all 8 worlds and get literally hundreds of msges per day. But it is made even harder to keep track off because sometimes msges dissapear. I notice it usually when I have to reply someone later on since I didn't have time intially, and their msges are simply not there any more. Their msges usually come back after I reload, but it is still annoying and gets me into trouble some times by missing/ignoring actual important msges. I know I am not alone with this problem, I've heard the excuse of "got lost/dissapeared/wasn't in inbox" numerous times when asking people why they have not replied me.