• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

disappearing loop quest

DeletedUser100832

Browser and Version:Loop Quests keep disappearing when I collect rewards. I.e, you collect on one quest or abort it and nothing appears
Screenshots: not really needed, it's just that instead of 3 loop quest icons you see two, and the third won't appear no matter what
How often this occurs:All the time, once every 5-6 quests
Urgency:It is quite infuriating, collecting whilst doing quests is slow as it is.
Preventative Actions:Only a restart works.

DeletedUser16026

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Medribradrion. Can you please let us know what browser/version you're using? Thanks.

DeletedUser7719

I think this happens to me when my connection isn't working well.

Roc8

Corporal
I have tried on several different browsers, using several types of internet connections. This has been an issue several weeks now. If there is more than one player having this issue using different browsers and internet connections it would seem it is a "bug". I was told I should have 2 side quests and 1 story line quest icon. Only 1 side quest and the 1 story line quest icons appear. I have cleared history, cookies and cache. Nothing seems to correct this issue.

DeletedUser15501

This is happening to me as well, and there's nothing wrong with my connection. Not only does the loop quest disappear sometimes after collecting the reward, the rest of the game also 'hangs' and I have to reload the game in order to make the game work again. This is a recent problem by the way, started about a month ago.

DeletedUser107158

Has started happening recently, and it's not limited to questing. That is, client freezes (background animations go on but no interaction is possible anymore) have been happening a lot lately. Just aiding through guild/friend/neighbour lists is likely to have 1-3 hangs. Recurring quests every now and then (quest completed, but new quest doesn't appear nor is any interaction possible anymore), and I'd assume other quests as well except I don't complete many enough daily to see it happen.
May happen when opening idle supply building for production select.

My connection is good, that's not the issue.

Using Chrome on Mac OS X.

DeletedUser100832

just to clarify, what I was talking about was not a freeze. The rest of the game continued working fine, it's just that the quest icon did not re-appear.

DeletedUser15501

just to clarify, what I was talking about was not a freeze. The rest of the game continued working fine, it's just that the quest icon did not re-appear.

I did not exactly experience a freeze either. It's just that I can't load any messages or go to a different city or any different screen when this happens. I can still move around in my own city using my mouse, so it's not a freeze. It doesn't always do this by the way, sometimes it's just that the quest icon won't re-appear just like you and the rest of the game keeps working fine.

DeletedUser100832

I did not exactly experience a freeze either. It's just that I can't load any messages or go to a different city or any different screen when this happens. I can still move around in my own city using my mouse, so it's not a freeze. It doesn't always do this by the way, sometimes it's just that the quest icon won't re-appear just like you and the rest of the game keeps working fine.

right, for me everything keeps running as normal, except with just 2 quest icons, and the third one never appears unless I restart

DeletedUser107724

Hmm, so I wasn't dreaming. I also have 2 loop quest icons. Third one dissapeared some time ago and never reapeared. Then again I do have 1 main quest icon(those that can't be aborted) and 2 loop quests.

DeletedUser96745

Same thing started happening to me too, on one computer using high end hardware and on macbook pro retina lappy, different OS, different browsers. Please nobody ask me to clear my cache.