• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Disappeaing

DeletedUser

Hey when your in build mode just say you have a row of hugs and your gonna build a stilt and you hover over it and then it just disappears it sounds no realistic problem but it is happening not all the times but sometimes

DeletedUser107573

Thank you for your report. May i please ask if you see this happening when trying to build a building on top of another, and is it any different from what you would normally see when trying to build a building on top of another? Do you see this happening only in the Bronze Age or is this happening in different eras as well? If you could add any more information on how to reproduce this, or if possible a screenshot of this issue, then that would be great.

DeletedUser

i think it is only BA and IA on my main world it doesnt seem to happen

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. May i please ask if you see this happening when trying to build a building on top of another, and is it any different from what you would normally see when trying to build a building on top of another? Do you see this happening only in the Bronze Age or is this happening in different eras as well? If you could add any more information on how to reproduce this, or if possible a screenshot of this issue, then that would be great.
sorry i dont now how to screen shot

DeletedUser110433

Definitely some problems with building swap and construct, last Sunday was re-arranging and re-building city and lost(visually) a building while switching around. The building was still there, but was not shown, but the entire relocation+building process lagged so much i just reloaded page to get it back and kept doing my things.
This involves putting a building on top of another, since that is the only way to move something in a tightly packed city, that is how i got my bug, but as i mentioned i just disregarded it, since thought it was due to the heavy lags.

DeletedUser100065

6c205dfcbbf7486ab82af9782a1af303.png

Had to build two huts, then upgrade one to stilt house and then change to thatched house and when i hovered over the remaining hut it vanished as described. Tried couple of times with no success then it did as explained.

DeletedUser

yeah now their is a new occuring disappearance, my road just disappeared motorway modern era it was lagging and i was in build mode so i couldve deleted it but that highly unlikely.

DeletedUser110603

I am no longer able to replicate this bug since the latest update. Is anyone still having this issue?

DeletedUser

I am no longer able to replicate this bug since the latest update. Is anyone still having this issue?
well when i build roads but go back one it disappears until you confirm to build it then its fine

DeletedUser110603

are you finding this with specific type of road? I have also tried this and cant see it when trying to go back over a newer road with an old one?

DeletedUser

its not a problem but , any roads if you build and then go back the road that was their before disappears, but once you confirm its all back again

DeletedUser110603

Yeah I think that's intended behavior though for up/downgrading a road. I'll archive this for now and any further issues can be reported again.