• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Disapearing progress.

DeletedUser

Ok this has happened to me several times now, I occasionally get an error saying "Sorry an internal error occurred" and it reloads the page. And when it comes back up anything i did about 2mins prior to it crashing something is usually deleted, but not always. In this case I had just researched a new expansion and the spot where I put it got deleted and I can't put down another one since it was wiped from existence so I just wasted 7 hours of research points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are indeed occasional internal server errors, most of the time these occur when the game is updated or hotfixes are uploaded. These errors lag a little bit, which means the game SEMMS to be working fine, when in reality it has already lost connection to the server about 5 minutes ago. Thus everything you do from this point in time is not being registered by the system anymore. However, I've never seen anything get lost, refreshing the screen usually puts everything back to the state it was before the loss of connection.

If you feel you've lost an expansion AND the forge points you used to research it, first clear your browser cache and your cookies, then reload the page again. In your case, now go check the research tree and see if the research of the expansion is actually finished and unlocked (maybe your game lost connection BEFORE you unlocked the research). If everything is as you think it should be and you still don't have the expansion, please submit a support ticket so the issue can be looked into by an IGM.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

How long does it generally take to investigate an issue? It's been 4 days now since I sent a support ticket in.

DeletedUser

Hello, this happened to me but my account reset... Instead of rolling back 5 minutes it rolled back all I had. I am now back at like 10k points when i was at about 40k.
Please resolve this issue.

Deven

DeletedUser

How long does it generally take to investigate an issue? It's been 4 days now since I sent a support ticket in.

Please reply to your support ticket once you have another expansion available to use. Don't use it, we have a glitch present at the moment.

Hello, this happened to me but my account reset... Instead of rolling back 5 minutes it rolled back all I had. I am now back at like 10k points when i was at about 40k.
Please resolve this issue.

Deven

On the account 'Deven' your logs indicate you registered to the world on 2012-04-10 21:26. When did you notice that the points were missing?