• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Disallow the Ability to Build a Great Building beyond your Age

rjs66

Lieutenant
if you are against people getting GBs higher than their own era why are you supplying goods (arc goods for instance) to other people so that they can do so ?

DeletedUser112745

-1 from me and all of my high age GBs (I'm in LMA, have GBs of advanced ages).

Everybody has the right to play the game as they please - as long as it is within the rules.

If someone in EMA for example wants to build an Arc, that's their right to choose to do so. I have no problem with that.
The only reason I would have a problem with that is if they were using push accounts to level it or get the goods for it - but in that case they will be caught and dealt with appropriately.

By preventing new players from building advanced GBs you'll creating a massive imbalance between new and established players, not resolving anything.

Don't fix things that aren't broken. If you want a high level GB, find someone or a guild who is willing to help you with the goods for a fair exchange, rather than going into a "if I can't have it, nobody can have it" mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113110

I have an Arc and is planning to build Cape and also the Terracotta Army.
I am in LMA.
So why will I support this?
NO. Just no. As @Test Ament said, it will just create a loophole.

Emberguard

Legend
Only reason this won't work is you have almost all your players already with GBs above their age. If you implemented this what do you do with those with those GBs already? You'd be punishing new players as they'd be unable to compete with everyone else that was there before them.

A new server that specifically has the restriction of upto your age GBs can be built only then that would work.

Andrew420

Major
If you want to play a game that you cant build GBs beyond your age go play Elvenar https://en0.elvenar.com/web/
In that game you cant even start getting the pieces to build a GB(Elvenar calls them ancient wonders) until you research the tech
That tech is the last one of the chapter the AW is released in
You'd be punishing new players as they'd be unable to compete with everyone else that was there before them.
That's not true what about all of us that were here before GBs were released
We had to wait until the new chapter came out with the new GBs before we could get them
So not everyone that came before has had the same advantage

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Except that's not a fair comparison. You're saying that a environment where no one has a GB is the same as restricting players in a environment where many have lvl 80 arcs and without a arc you can't contribute to other GBs and expect a return on investment if there are any Lvl 80 arcs within their friend/guild/neighbourhood looking at those GBs.

DeletedUser99950

Really, really bad idea. GB are a great inventive to move though the game as you need the space to build them. Banning would just piss people off and add nothing to the general game play.

DeletedUser653

-1 and its a Massive -1
Any sensensible guild will support thier members with goods to build GB's from higher ages so that those newer players can join in GvG with the rest of the guild. We "give" Traz and ARCs to most new players who join us if they are active (tend to kick them if they are not!).
So this is something which is part of the game play of the game and hence my -1 .

Plus how the hell would you implement it, we have Iron age players with ARC/TRAZ and TA now