• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dinegu doesn't work - various features missing

DeletedUser102954

I am playing in Greifental but thought I'd start a new game in Dinegu. All went well until the first battle from which I was forced to withdraw (though would have slaughtered the opposition) because I couldn't move my army. Red arrows there but clicking ..... repeatedly ...... is causing repetitive strain injury and absolutely nothing else. Why don't the damn units move?

DeletedUser102954

Sorted it out, eventually. Had to reload the page 7 TIMES before anything would work. Strange though, everything in the town operated correctly but out on the battlefield nothing worked!

DeletedUser97349

Hello Woolly Bear, if you have further issues please feel free to submit an in game ticket to support so the problem can be investigated : ). As some general advice, clearing your browser's cache will often resolve these sorts of issues.