• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DINEGU City Picture Competition

• Thread starter DeletedUser99445
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

up.png

down.png

Nickname: OVERTYPE
World: Dinegu
Guild: ANNIHILATORS

DeletedUser12400

Good luck to everyone competing in DINEGU City Picture competition!

DeletedUser99445

Thanks to those who entered this competition.
It is now closed and the winner will be announced here shortly.

DeletedUser99445

THE WINNER IS

This is a crazy idea to pick a winner of a city picture competition. I could have given it to anyone and all for different reasons. That said the Winner is Startx. This city in inspiring to me as it has the Alcatraz Great Building but is only showing an Early Middle Age Town Hall.
Someone really wants to make an impression here from the start. On top of that there are many Troop Buildings and this player is no Farmer.
I'm very impressed and wish this player lots of success with their ambition.
Congratulations!
Gate2

DeletedUser

:D

Thanks for that inspiring mensagem, i would that becomes a really good example for all the comunity :)

DeletedUser

:D

Thanks for that inspiring mensagem, i would that becomes a really good example for all the comunity :)

Good job on winning :) Wish this was taking place in Fel cause I'm in need of FPs haha ;)

DeletedUser12400

Houndsmoor City Competition

There is city competition for Houndsmoor players. If anyone is intrested then they can freely participate here and of course don't forget the main one here where its possible to win 1000 diamonds :)

Sp32

Master Corporal
Well done startx and congrats on your city layout, I can tell it took a lot of hard work getting alcatraz, hopefully you'll be off to a flying start with Gate2's kind help! :-)

Last edited: