• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DINEGU City Picture Competition

• Thread starter DeletedUser99445
  • Start date

DeletedUser99445

FIRST PRIZE = 100 FORGE POINTS
September Only:
If you have a city in Dinegu with at least One Great Building or more then enter your City Picture here in Full please.
I will pick a winner at the end of the month and donate 100 Forge Points to the GB of choice.
Good Luck to all entries. :D
Gate2.

Sp32

Master Corporal
Ooo eee, I hope I win :D

(I have deal castle in the top bit, lighthouse and observatory towards the far right!

e1PCnSq.jpg

Sp32

Master Corporal
No problem, can't wait for the results!

I'll recommend this post to a couple of my friends also so there is more variety between us, as I don't want to win by default!

DeletedUser

Here's my Early Miedieval town of Barbaria:

v9TYWeG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99445

No problem, can't wait for the results!

I'll recommend this post to a couple of my friends also so there is more variety between us, as I don't want to win by default!

Being an awful little girl (as you put it), I did consider for a Split Second, excluding you from the contest.
Good Luck :) and nice city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Your eyes are better then mine. Where about? I can't see it. Where is the South Corner?
I think he means on the first picture where you see the trails. That make the shape of the mouth while the two pieces of alley (the ME road next to the decorated baobab) form the eyes.

DeletedUser

Look about 8 or 9 little units to the left of the Zues. Right under the tree :)

DeletedUser99445

I think he means on the first picture where you see the trails. That make the shape of the mouth while the two pieces of alley (the ME road next to the decorated baobab) form the eyes.

Oh Yeah! Chuckle. That really is a nice touch. LOL :)
I just thought Mrbeef was having one of his little digs as usual.

DeletedUser99445

Hi Startx, can you try to get a fuller picture of your city please. Use the zoom out button and take the screenshot. :) thanks.

DeletedUser99445

Hello Forum users from Dinegu.
Only a few days left to enter this Competition.
Don't be shy :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should advertise this a bit in the global chat if you get a chance?

DeletedUser12400

Just noticed this competition. I will send screenshot in next 24 hours :)

DeletedUser99445

This Comp Closes tonight so last chance for New Entries.
Anything submitted after 12 midnight GMT will be ignored. :(