• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Difficulty in logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharl

Corporal
For the past week it's been very difficult to log in to the game. Things are slowing up. Even when I can get in, things are very slow and often freeze, so I refresh the page. Today I couldn't log in at all. I'm based in Australia and others here have also said the last few days have been really bad. What's frustrating is it's intermittent - I'm logged in at the moment and for an hour it's been fine. Then everything just stops again and I have to refresh - sometimes that works, many times it doesn't. Many times I"m in the main city page, but as soon as I click on messages, trader, tavern, battle grounds or vikings/Japan settlement, it just freezes. At the same time I'll go check different web pages and they open fine even after clearing the cache.

Emptying cache doesn't make any difference, and other web sites (news, games, email etc) are not affected and work super quick as normal. It's only when I'm trying to connect to FoE - many times even trying to open the main/login page doesn't work.

Not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue, as it's not really a bug in the game. It's getting worse though and becoming difficult to play the game.

World: Langendorn
Win7 home Pro 64 bit
Google Chrome
8Gb RAM

Agent327

Overlord
Windows 7 is not supported and you being in Australia with everything going on there might be part of the problem. Other webpages opening fine does not mean a thing. .

pharl

Corporal
Win 7 became unsupported yesterday. Problem existed before then.
Fires in Australia don't have any impact.
Other web pages opening fine does mean the net connection is ok.
Want to go for another wrong one?

DeletedUser110603

This is not a bug, please contact support and we can look into your account and discuss possible reasons for this and solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.